19th June 2012, 02:17 PM
sirajuddinta

How can I write the SI test? Procedure for the same?

dear sir i want to knw tht hw could i write an si test cn u plz tell me the procedur and from wer i get the application...

2nd September 2012, 03:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I write the SI test? Procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajuddinta View Post
dear sir i want to knw tht hw could i write an si test cn u plz tell me the procedur and from wer i get the application...
The information provided below is based on assumption that your query is regarding the position of Sub-Inspector in the Police Department because there are various other department which comprise of similar positions and since you have not mentioned about any specific department, we will be discussing only about the Police Department.

The selection procedure of Sub-Inspector position in the police department is carried out either by the Police Recruitment Board or Public Service Commission of respective states. So, as you have not mentioned about the state you belong to, we can not be definite that which of the aforementioned regulator bodies conducts the selection procedure but whoever does, the selection process comprise of Written Test, Physical Fitness Test and Interview. As far as academic qualification is concerned, candidate must possess a bachelors degree (must be a graduate) to be considered eligible for the position of Sub-Inspector in the state police. The age limit varies from state to state but in most part of the country, the minimum eligible age is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 25/27 years.

In order to know about the regulatory body conducting the selection procedure in your state, refer to the official website of your state police and watch out for the recruitment section. If you are unable to gather any information, please re-post your question along with the name of the state you belong to and we will provide you complete detail regarding the same.
6th November 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to knw tht hw could i write an si test cn u plz tell me the procedur and from wer i get the application
13th February 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

which exam will wright for si?which is the qualification degree?
15th June 2013, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

what are the physical tests for the SI selection in AP state this question is from pramod
25th December 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

sir what are procedures to write the si exam,and when these si exams are conducting.
5th March 2014, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

can you please let me know the AP police SUB INSPECTOR exam datails and pattern(both physican and written)
18th August 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir in which website I can see the openings for si post in Karnataka?? Wt s the qualification criteria for b.e student??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?