8th February 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Fire diploma course in Orissa: Good colleges and scope in career?

Dear sir

My name is Bapi Mallik,I have complete in PUC in Arts from oriya medium collage in orissa.
sir i want admission in fire diploma course.what is fiutcher in this course,so which better institute orissa.Please send me details,

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  2. Can I do fire safety course after diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Can I do PG Diploma in Fire and Safety after completing B.Com?
  4. How I can do B.E(electrical) through correspondence? I've done diploma(electrical) from Orissa
  5. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety?
  6. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  7. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  8. List of colleges which provides direct entry to diploma after ITI course in Orissa?
  9. List of colleges offering B.A. to Fire & Safety Diploma holders in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Which institute in Orissa provides B.Tech correspondence course?
  11. Good courses available after Diploma in Fire engineering?
  12. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether studying Diploma in Rubber Technology has good scope? -- [New]
  14. Is there any scope in Advertising Management as a Career? Good colleges for the same around Delhi and NCR?
  15. Which one is better PGDM or MBA?
  16. Differences among Fire Engineering and Fire & Safety Engineering of Diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible for diploma CET after passing 10th in Orissa? I have completed 3 years of diploma in Karnataka
  18. List of colleges which offer Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam for ITI holder in Orissa?
15th February 2011, 11:49 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fire diploma course in Orissa: Good colleges and scope in career?

For admission to Diploma in Fire Engineering, it is imperative to have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level i.e. it is open to students from science stream only.
16th February 2011, 12:46 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

There is a pretty good scope in Fire Safety diploma course
Like say after you complete your course you can easily get placement in various and diverse companies as the job is versatile.
You can even get placed in few government offices in Defense acedamy,airports,railways,industries etc
You can do your further studies and even become a fire surveyor which is indeed a good job with awesome scope. The payments will naturally be high due to high job placements

Go for it
14th March 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Completed Diploma in Mech. engg. and currently working with reputed fire protection company and simultaneously persuing graduation in Business administration and recently taken admission for post graduation course in fire protection.kindly wanted to know the scope and how is the growth rate.
1st August 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bsc with biology i can admission in fire and sefty in diploma course?
29th December 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can i do BTS Course after Diploma in Information Technology.what is the Scope of the Course?
2nd April 2012, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

I am bikas i want to appear entrance test but 10 class i am not keep math subject so i able to appeare entrance test.sir
23rd May 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

after 10th i want to join in fire and sefty diploma course with-in orissa in praivet,please give me adress of inistitute.
11th April 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

sir l have completed 2 yrs diploma in fire service engineerin.now i want to take 3rd yrs admision in bsc fire in distance education in ptu.sir it will good or not ? plz help me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?