19th June 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?

Respctd sir, what is d difference between electronics ,electrical nd electronics nd telecommunication..? which is d best to select nd dat wud hav a scope in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  2. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  3. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What is the scope of CSE now and after 4 years?
  4. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector? -- [New]
  5. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
  6. Government colleges in Haryana under AIEEE exam?
  7. Any difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Can I apply for control system for electrical engineering in any college after completing B.E with Electronics and Telecommunication? Which trade should I select to appear for GATE in Electronics or Electrical?
  9. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. What is the difference between electronics telecommunication and instrumentation engineering?
  11. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  13. What is the difference between B.E and B.Tech? I am a diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication
  14. Which branch is better between EEE and ECE in Engineering?
  15. List of Companies in Hyderabad in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Automobiles?
  16. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  18. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
29th August 2012, 05:47 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?

selection is ultimately your choice. Let me tell you the details of each course
Electronics:
you will study circuit boards in detail and when you will get jobs you will have to work mostly on small or large circuits as in a computer or mobile phone.
ElectricaL:
you will study electricity and its effects. transformers and chricchof's rule are the most used things here. You will manage huge systems that use electricity like wiring a city with electricity etc
Electronics and communications:
you will study about electrical systems which are used for communication like computer, mobile phones, ipad, radio etc. YOur main work will be to work with gadgets which are used for communication. Working or planning transmission lines also come in this.

If you plan to do some hardware in future in large scale like transformers select, electrical.
If you want to work on hardware on small scale, select electronics.
If you want to work basically with softwares select electronics and communications.
13th June 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?

Is there any scope for doing
ece under ptu(punjab tecnical university) in future
13th June 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Electronic and communication eng. Get job offer in which company. Any chance in railway.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?