8th February 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?

I want 10 previous year's Entrance question papers of Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication(B.J.M.C) From Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, delhi(G.G.S.I.P.U). It is my Humble request to you, i.e as soon as possible please give me entrance papers for preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?
  2. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  4. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Is it not possible to join Journalism for Science students? -- [New]
  6. Past 10 years question papers with answers for mass communication and journalism?
  7. Past year papers of Master in Mass Communication and Journalism entrance exam of Gujarat University?
  8. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  10. How much salary could I earn after doing Bachelor's and Master's in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  11. Solved question papers for bachelor in Journalism and Mass communication
  12. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  13. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  15. Sample question papers for PG diploma course of mass communication and journalism?
  16. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  17. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
23rd August 2011, 09:40 PM
keertipurwar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?

i think if u complete your sylabu.no need for question papers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mmm040308.pdf(139.4 KB, 5788 views)
19th September 2011, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?

where is the paper of mass comm.?
7th March 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want solved past model question papers for prepration to first semister U.G journalism & mass media communications
3rd April 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

instead of posting the copied content and making ur help desk to revert like without thinking ..if u really wana help lz provide solution..if the question papers have been asked papers should have been provided which is a real help..plz can u provide some sample papers for bjmc??
20th April 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

past 5 years questin answer of entrance m ed exam of rajasthan
20th April 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,ma"am..... i want bjmc question papers plz tell me that u will provide or not ???
7th May 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, ma"am how can i get into mass comm college
23rd May 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to see the sample paper of entrance for b.m.c
5th December 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I want 10 previous year's Entrance question papers of Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication(B.J.M.C) From Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, delhi(G.G.S.I.P.U). It is my Humble request to you, i.e as soon as possible please give me entrance papers for preparation.
23rd June 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the sample papers of symbiosis institute of media and masscommunications for preparation.
20th May 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i need best study material to crack my bmm entrance of xavier's mumbai....... please somebody help me
26th November 2014, 07:18 PM

Respected Sir/ Mam,
I want 10 previous year's Entrance question papers of Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication(B.J.M.C) From Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, delhi(G.G.S.I.P.U). It is my Humble request to you, i.e as soon as possible please give me entrance papers for preparation.[/QUOTE]
28th March 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I need the sample papers and questions of last year's question papers of ipu cet examinations....Help me out.
18th June 2016, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please provide me the last 5 year question paper of bjmc entrance exam of bhu
25th November 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I want BJMC IPU ,NEW DELHI PREVIOUS 5 YEARS ENTRANCE EXAM QUESTIONS .
KINDLY FORWARD ME .
MY [email protected].
1st April 2020, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I wanna previous entrance questions paper last 10 years my gmail id [email protected]
16th June 2020, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want BJMC IPU Delhi and Bennett University's previous 5 years entrance exam questions.
My email- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?