20th June 2012, 12:10 PM
rohith20

How to do MS Abroad? What kind of preparation should I do

i'm into my 5th semester in EEE.i would like to do MS abroad.may i know what are the preparations i should do and which all entrance exams i should write.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of preparation do I need to appear for MS in Abroad? What is the eligibility for MS? I am a 2nd year student of B.E
  2. Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?
  3. What kind of Visa is required to study in Abroad along with Part Time job? -- [New]
  4. What kind of job will I get in abroad?
  5. What all preparation is needed to pursue MS in Abroad?
  6. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I go abroad after completing MSc IT? Which kind of job can I get in abroad? Which are the companies?
  8. What is the age limit to join haryana civil service?
  9. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  10. How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?
  11. Any kind of entrance exam to pursue MBBS abroad?
  12. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  13. How to Start Preparation for C.S. After Graduation? What are the various materials and theory Subjects I Should refer?
  14. What kind of Preparation should be required for CAT Exam?
  15. How to proceed for further education in Abroad after B.E.? What kind of workshop should I join? What procedure should I follow?
  16. What kind of job could I get in Abroad if I am a commerce hons graduate?
  17. What kind of study material would be required for preparation for GATE in the field of Biotechnology?
  18. How to pursue graduation from abroad in masters of computer application(MCA)?
29th August 2012, 05:52 AM
shashimaharana

Default Re: How to do MS Abroad? What kind of preparation should I do

Be in contact or visit the us or uk embassies regularly.
You will have to write the GRE which is graduate record examination for admission in any foreign university. You will also have to appear in TOEFL , test of english as foreign language.
Forms come out in september and admissions are done by february. Last dates are generally 5 january.
You should prepare one year in advance to get admission anywhere.
Passport should be made.
Visa will be given to you once you have completed the admission process and have got the admission.
Visit individual sites for instructions for admissions.
There are many overseas education companies which you can contact as they provide admission to candidates through experienced channels.
25th December 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS Abroad? What kind of preparation should I do

i'm doing engineering eee in bangalore. currently ive an year back. i was supposed to go to 5th sem. so basically i'm done only with 2 years. can i aply for ms in us with my year backKK cant i do ms in any cs or is subjects??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?