20th June 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Tourism?

I have got admission in MBA(Tourism). what are the job opportunities available. what are the packages offered per annum

Related Questions:
  1. How to take MBA after travel and tourism course? What are the job opportunities after MBA?
  2. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?
  4. How to get Job after completion of MBA in Travel and Tourism as a Fresher?
  5. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  6. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course? -- [New]
  7. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  8. How can I get a job in ministry of Tourism India?
  9. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  10. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  12. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  13. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  14. Job Opportunities after the completion of MBA Program?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Marketing and HR?
  16. After completion of B.Tech should I do M.Tech or MBA? Which one is better and what are the government job opportunities?
  17. Entrance exams details to get into MBA in travel and tourism?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation in B.Com?
28th May 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Tourism?

I have 51% marks only in 2 humanities which course can i want to select
26th July 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the usual salary packages offered to those having MBA degree in Tourism???
2nd August 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i dont wana say anything
6th August 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR.
I HAVE COMPLETED MBA IN TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY WHAT ALL SECTORS CAN I GET A JOB? IS THERE IS ANY WAY FOR GOING TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES?
1st February 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

In P.G(MBA) completed after what is the carrier and in this course what is the job opportunities will be there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?