20th June 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for MBBS or Biotech? Is there any scope for Biotech in india?

This year ill be completing my xii and i have biology as my main subject.I am confused that whether i should go for MBBS or biotech????Is there any scope for biotech in India.I AM SERIOUSLY CONFUSED PLZZ SUM1 HELP ME?????

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  3. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  4. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  5. Scope of Pharmacist and Biotechnology in India
  6. Where is a better scope to do MS in Biotech?
  7. MBA in Biotech?? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will B.ech Biotech help me to get a good salaried job? What is the scope in it? Best colleges for B.Tech Biotech in India?
  9. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  10. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma? -- [New]
  11. Which has higher scope M.sc.Biotech or M.Sc.Microbiology?
  12. Scope in MSc biotechnology? Specialized branch in biotech?
  13. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  14. Scope of doing Biotechnology in India? Job opportunities after M.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  16. What is the scope of B.Tech Biotech? How much is the salary after doing B.Tech Biotech? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  17. What is the career scope of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. What is the scope in India or abroad? I want to take B.Tech Biotech and Biomedicine engineering
5th May 2013, 04:43 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I go for MBBS or Biotech? Is there any scope for Biotech in india?

Dear Friend,
First thing you must note that scope is nothing,May anyone will say you that try to have these field because it have good scope but in fact what will scope do if you are not working for that particular things.So,Try to go in the Field by your interest and also by seeing other things such as your financial conditions and rest all.As sometime due to financial problems we can't carry forward.

As,You had mention to chose the one in MBBS and Biotech,So note that both the courses are best of best if done with full sincerity and hard working and both the courses are having lots of applications it means they have lot of Scope.
But the most important thing is that MBBS course have lot of fees to be paid as compared to Biotechnology.

So,If you are suffering from Financial Problems then you must have to opt for the Biotechnology and if not then you may go on with MBBS.And,Also MBBS course durations upto the position to earn income is high while that for Biotechnology it take less time to start earning since,You have to go with training after the completion of MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?