8th February 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What job title is received after completing MBA(IT)? What is the starting salary package for a fresher?

Q. What job title is received after completing MBA(I.T.)? What is the starting salary package for a fresher?

13th May 2011, 06:11 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What job title is received after completing MBA(IT)? What is the starting salary package for a fresher?

After the completion of the degree in mbs in IT you should be looking forward to jobs in the field of various software companies in management posts ,as the software industry is growing day by day there is an great demand for experienced an d well trained management professionals in the market to help out the bosses in the various offices ,generally your salary will be very good if you have don your education from an good colleges like the various big management institutes but if you have don your education from an average college and you dont have an prior experience then you can expect salary slightly on the lower side ,generally in this field of education your experience is also given importance along with your education and performance and marks .
14th May 2011, 01:40 PM
punit3353

Default Re: What job title is received after completing MBA(IT)? What is the starting salary package for a fresher?

hi,
you can get a job titel of PROJECT MANEGER with atleast 5,00,000 salary per yr.
15th May 2011, 04:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are many chances in MNCs once the aspirant finish Mba. The candidate can work as project mangers. Many IT companies are looking for the right candidate. The salary package of a Project manger will get Rs. 27000 to Rs. 97000 per month. You can work in reputed companies once you get few years of experience.
14th June 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees of mba(it)
3rd July 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after doing my hsc? Is MBA IT is a right choice
12th July 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

in mnc ycmou students gets a job?
14th July 2011, 12:37 AM

hiiiiiiiiiiii.......
generally if you do mba in IT you can easily get job in good software company like
-ORACLE
-GOOGLE
-YAHOO
-MICROSOFT
-THINK SOFT
if you do mba from IIM OR XIM , SYMBIOSIS,NMAT............
then the starting package is around 11lakh or more..........
good luck...............
10th August 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

so is there any scope for MBA in IT now?is a good option to go for MBA in IT now?
22nd October 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mba in( it)then i need for certification or not
25th May 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

after complete B-tech and M-tech in software engineering and Mba in IIM-A what will my starting salary packge?
18th January 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Mai mca kar raha hu mba karna chata hu kis field se mba karu markting ya IT se salary kya hogi
15th August 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I would like to continue in business development in world-class MNCs, so looking for suitable management courses available in India. I do have couple of years software development experience. Would anyone please list out the possible options available in continuing management education while working in IT company.
Thank you.
Venkatesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?