30th March 2010, 03:38 PM
gopikasr

A score below minimum score for GATE will be considered valid or not?

hello sir,
Minimum score for GATE 2010 is 25.so sir below that will be considered as valid score.

31st March 2010, 09:04 PM
pritirai

Default Re: A score below minimum score for GATE will be considered valid or not?

hi

yes it is a valid score
the score below zero are not valid.
best of luck

9th April 2010, 09:37 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: A score below minimum score for GATE will be considered valid or not?

Since, the minimum score for GATE is 25.The score below it will not be considered valid.

Score below 25 is invalid. Rank list is prepare above this score,that means the candidates who will score below 25 will not be able to see his/her name in AIR.

9th April 2010, 10:17 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
this year the cut off marks of the most of the subjects is 25.
but it is also differ for the other subjects like life science,for life science it was 40.
and yes below this marks the score card is not valid.

o k
all the best

10th April 2010, 02:44 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
cut off marks for gate marks for general category was 25.0 and that of o.b.c. was 22.5 that only means that you are eligible for scholarship assistence.
bepending upon the institute it varies
below that cut off marks u can get admission in private colleges but then u will not get scholarship
o.k.
all the best

10th April 2010, 05:20 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi frnd,
this year cut off marks is 25
below 30% is not valid

good luck

10th April 2010, 12:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend
if you get marks in gate exams below than
25 marks, then your score card is not valid,
and if you have get above 25 marks, then the
score card is come under valid score card............

all the best........

10th April 2010, 05:23 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
your score under the cut off marks may not get you in good college but there are many college that do not consider GATE score so it wont affect you in getting admissions in few other less good colleges for master programme.
moreover they will not be considered valid.

10th April 2010, 05:24 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
your score under the cut off marks may not get you in good college but there are many college that do not consider GATE score so it wont affect you in getting admissions in few other less good colleges for master programme.
moreover they will not be considered valid.
all the best.

11th April 2010, 03:37 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

no your score will not be valid for getting admission to any college,you are disc qualified for gate exam
any ways dont worry you can try next year
all the best

4th June 2010, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i hav gate score as 214 nd marks out of 100 i got 014.00 is it valid for pgcet

11th July 2010, 11:05 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
Sorry to say that you are the GATE score below 25 is not valid for the admission in any of the IIT's and NIT's.

So prepare well for the next year do hard labor you will surely crack the exam.

12th July 2010, 03:53 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Sorry to say that you are the GATE score below 25 is not validyour score under the cut off marks may not get you in good college but there are many college that do not consider GATE score so it wont affect you in getting admissions in few other less good colleges for master programme.

14th July 2010, 07:07 PM
drdo99
Banned

gate score from this year is taken out of 100.
from any department,minimum score is 25/100.
you have to score that.

15th July 2010, 01:43 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
as the minimum score in GATE exam is 25,and the rank in gate exam are prepared on the basis of score so a score below the minimum score will not be valid

15th July 2010, 01:23 PM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

This all depends on your percentile.
If you have got your percentile below 50 then you will not get a call from any college means your score will not be valid.

Yes you can try by yourself by going through the colleges and see if you can get admission through that.

3rd August 2010, 06:04 PM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

yes it is valid score for GATE...below 25 is not valid..

17th August 2010, 04:14 PM
jiyaa

dear friend,
score beolow to 25 is not valid .so keep preparing for that,always have a faith in yourself surely you will able to crack next time..

All d best

19th August 2010, 04:48 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

sorry !! since the cut off was 25 this year ...the score card for national level institues will not be valid...but you can always show your gate score card in local educational institues to persuce m.tech..

20th August 2010, 05:11 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
in our educational system there r huge chancefor higher study
Now in GATE the minimum required score is 25
if u can score 25,dont be upset another non-governmental colleges are there for M.tech
These colleges want to see the GATE score card ,then u will get chance
Best of luck

21st August 2010, 08:22 PM
richa420
Banned

Smile Re: A score below minimum score for GATE will be considered valid or not?

frnd

yes , it is valid.0 marks is not valid.

onthis marks u will get admission in M.Tech in self finance quta

thank u

4th September 2010, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

hi, myselp amit, i got 127 mark in gate in civil engg.can i got admission in any college or university.

16th September 2010, 12:58 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

Each year the GATE score is changed in terms of eligiblity of clearance. This year the minimum score is 25 , means you will be declared as GATE Qualified if you get this score. Otherwise not. But less than this marks, would make you disqualify.

21st September 2010, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

if we get qualified marks we will get stayfund.wht is the stay fund?and wht is fee per anum after qualifying gate?please send to my mail ([email protected])

11th October 2010, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How about the placements for M.E and M.Tech in other colleges except iits,nits & iisc. What is the minimum mark required to get into iit or nit for OC category.

12th October 2010, 01:18 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: A score below minimum score for GATE will be considered valid or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopikasr View Post
hello sir,
Minimum score for GATE 2010 is 25.so sir below that will be considered as valid score.
dear friend,

NO.how is it call?it only valid if your score is above or just above the qualifying score.

good luck.

12th October 2010, 01:19 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

Quote:
hello sir,
yes dear your score is valid for complete two years.but if you got theless then 25 then your score card is not valid you are lucky
good luck

12th October 2010, 06:59 PM
aotiwari

If you consider for gate qualification criteria for selection then you are not eligible below 25, otherwise its a valid score for all below grade colleges.
Check out where you want to apply.

12th October 2010, 08:07 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
hello sir,
dear friend,
the score below the minimum score i.e. 25 is not a valid score. Students getting marks above 25 will get their ranks.

5th January 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing for gate 2011-EC.i dont hav 60% which is needed for iit ,i hav 50%.do i still hav chancefor mtech/me in embedded systems and vlsi.wat r the list of private colleges?

15th February 2011, 09:52 AM
royalamitkumar

hey i m going to get +9 marks in GATE 2011.. i knw i m not eligible for any IIT and NIT colg....... but my query is that should i m eligible to get admission in private colgs for Mtech on gate scorecard basis without paying any type of bribe to them.......... and wht will be my approx percentile on my marks....... please tell me and suggest me some colgs and universities for Mtech on basis of above score........... also do i m going to get my gate score card by post to my home by gate .......

18th February 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I am getting 31 out of 100 in EE GATE 2011 which college i will get . i am a OBC student

20th February 2011, 08:04 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

The minimum cut off mark for GATE is 25.SO just qualify the exam you need to score a minimum 25 marks out of 100.If you score below than this then it'll not be taken into consideration.

Best of Luck....

11th March 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH PERCENTILE IS NEEDED IN GATE 2011 FOR GETTING AN ADMISSION IN DAIICT ????

15th March 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i got 30.67 out of 100 the qualifing marks for general is 30.81 will i get any goverment college for admission

15th March 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have obtained 14 marks my gate score is 138,my AIR is40553.I want to know,should i able to do M.TECH from any NIT?

15th March 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I haave obtain 14 out of 100 in GATE 2011,my GATE score is 138 and my AIR is 40550,will i able to do M.tech from any of the NIT?

15th March 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear ones,

I went through the messages, still can not under the concept of Valid Gate Score.

The scores I got in Gate 2011 are as follows:

Marks obtainted : 6.33 out of 100
Gate Score : 57
All India Rank : 62235

Qualifying mark for ME : 30.81

Question is - What is Valid GATE Score?
Qualifying Mark is same as Marks obtained ie. 6.33 out of 100?

It seems obvious that I am not eligible for ME admission thru GATE.

PGCET conducted by VTU, Karnataka gives an option - which says "PGCET Entrance is not necessary for those with Valid Gate Score"

Can somebody enlighten me. Thanks in advance.

With regards,
Rutvik

15th March 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear ones,

Can somebody clarify about Valid GATE Score according to PGCET of VTU. It says Entrance Exam is not necessary for those with valid GATE score.

My 2011 scores :

Marks obtained : 6.33 out of 100

Qualifying marks for ME is 30.81.

It is obvious that I can not get ME seat thru 2011 considering my Marks obtained is 6,33 as against 30.81. I wish to take VTU Mtech course. Can some body enlighten me.

With regards,
Rutvik Raao BS

15th March 2011, 04:55 PM
rutvikraaobs

Dear ones,

Please tell me what is valid GATE score. My details are as follows (GATE 2011)

Marks obtained : 6.33 out of 100
Ranking : 62235

Qualifying Marks for ME 30.81

I am opting to go to Mtech conducted by VTU. The PGCET says "students with valid GATE score are exempt from written test". What is valid GATE score the VTU is referring to.

Please enlighten me. Thanking you in advance,

With warm regards,
Rutvik Raao BS

15th March 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i abtained 16.67 marks(Qm-26.08) &my gate score is 178...will i get invalid score card or not?

16th March 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 25.0 in EE gate 2011! the cut off was 26.0 is my score valid ??

17th March 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

hey i want to know the same about Valid GATE score,as discussed above according to them marks below 25 will be invalid and no AIR rank will be mentioned but i have got less than minimum marks , and its showing my AIR. please clear this doubt , ithink of everyone out here.
Thanks nd Regards
Pankaj

17th March 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

My AIR in Gate-IN paper 2011 is 2354.Can I dream for getting admission to MTECH in Rajabazar science college or Jadavpur/BESU?

18th March 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

My mark is 20 and qualifying mark 25. i want to know whether this is valid or not for applying?

21st March 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

nishant: my get gate marks is 15 out of 100. so can i get admissions in m.tech in private college??
pls reply on [email protected]

26th March 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

for gate 2011, i got 36 and im obc. but the valid score will be above 37.6 only for this year. how could i get a score card with an invalid score?

26th March 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi !!
Sir, my gate score is 370 and AIR 13517 and my caste is Bc-b. So is there any chance 4 me to get admission in da-iict

27th March 2011, 02:05 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi dear friend
if you get marks in gate exams below than
25 marks, then your score card is not valid,
and if you have get above 25 marks, then the
score card is come under valid score card
Thank

30th March 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

hai....i got marks above the cut off...can i get assistantship for doctoral programme and can i register for the same? pls do inform

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?