21st June 2012, 02:58 PM
rakeshvallam

How to do computer science after completing B.E ECE?

hello sir!
my name is rakesh. i am completed my B.E in E.C.E dept
now i want to do computer courses which are related to my subject and also useful to my future.
can u please suggest what are the courses are relate to my subject and which is useful and important to my future
list out the courses

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. Can I do MS in computer science after completing B.Tech in ECE
  3. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  4. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  5. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  8. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  9. How to join CBI after completing B.Tech ECE and MSc computer security and forensic science from UK?
  10. Can I apply for M.Tech(CSE) after completing B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. Is it possible to study B.Ed in Computer Science after completing M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in computer science after completing MSc computer science?
  13. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  14. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  15. Which stream is better between ECE and Computer Science? Which has more scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to study M.Tech(Computer Science) after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  17. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  18. Can I write TET entrance exam after completing BSc computer science?
15th October 2015, 04:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do computer science after completing B.E ECE?

You have done bachelor's degree in engineering in electronics and Communication engineering, so the best course for you will be to master's degree in engineering from any recognized institute of India.

It will give you better job and career opportunities in future.

Some of the best specialization for you in M.Tech is:

1. VLSI Embedded system and Design.

2. Signal Processing.

3. Communication system.

4. Computer Networks.

You can apply for the GATE exam for pursuing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?