21st June 2012, 06:08 PM
xycc

How to do M.Tech after doing B.E in computer science of engineering? What is the syllabus? Best colleges in Bangalore to do M.Tech?

i have done my B.E in computer science of engineering and now i want to do my m.tech so kindly reply me what are the syllabus,best colleges in bangalore to do m.tech,what are the ranking should i get to do my m.tech?,which stream in m.tech is good for computer science student? to [email protected]

30th March 2013, 12:32 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How to do M.Tech after doing B.E in computer science of engineering? What is the syllabus? Best colleges in Bangalore to do M.Tech?

You can do M.Tech while doing B.E in Computer Science.Since,the basic eligibility criteria to do M.Tech is that you must be B.Tech/B.E degree holder but as you had done B.E.So,Its possible for you.Second thing is that the syllabus for M.Tech is different for different university.As every university prescribed there own syllabus but they are generally 70% same.You can get the syllabus of M.Tech by visiting your university site or the university for which you are applying for,I have mentioned some of the university below in Bangalore.Regarding ranking or marks its generally depends on university or Institute by the intake of students and number of the student applying for it.And on further regarding stream its depend on you chose the stream in which you have interest it will be benificial for you or the stream which is interlinked with the subjects you chose for the B.E.

List of best college for M.Tech in Bangalore:

University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering

The B. M. Sreenivasaiah College of Engineering

MVJ College of Engineering

Sri Sathya Sai University

Sri Revana Siddeshwara Institute of Technology

M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology

Christ University

AMC Engineering College

East-West Institute of Technology

B. M. Sreenivasaiah College of Engineering

The Indian Institute of Science (IISc)

International Institute of Information Technology

SJB Institute of Technology

M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology

R V COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?