21st June 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence

I have completed BBA course in Alagappa university through correspondence.
I want to do B ed degree in regular or correspondence. I need college details for the same in chennai.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  3. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
  4. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  5. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  7. How to be a government teacher after graduation from DU?
  8. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  9. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  10. Is the correspondence course of Alagappa University Blacklisted?
  11. What is the value of correspondence degree from KUD?
  12. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  13. Can I do M.Tech Correspondence after finishing BBA degree?
  14. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence? -- [New]
  15. Does correspondence degree course from Karnataka University Dharwad possess any value as regular degree
  16. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  17. Can I do B.Ed from regular job after completing B.A from DU correspondence and securing 49.7%
  18. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
2nd September 2012, 03:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BBA course in Alagappa university through correspondence.
I want to do B ed degree in regular or correspondence. I need college details for the same in chennai.

The admission criteria for the Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, in most of the State in the Country is the same. To pursue the B.Ed program through regular mode, one must hold a Bachelors degree or/and Masters degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. The duration of the program is one academic year. Admission is through entrance examination or merit of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, whatever be the admission norm of the University of concern.

To pursue B.Ed through distance/correspondence mode, one must hold a degree from a recognized University. The mandatory criteria for admission in to the distance B.Ed program is, the candidate must be presently working as a Teacher in a recognized School beside holding a minimum of two years of experience in the same. The duration of the program is two years.

For detail information regarding Colleges one must refer to the nearest University of concern. The University offers B.Ed program through its affiliate Colleges.

Following are the list of Universities offering Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] through correspondence:

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Karnataka State Open University

Kurukshetra University

Maharshi Dayanand University

Annamalai University

Punjabi University

For more information, refer to the official website of the Universities mentioned above or any other of concern.
20th September 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence

ca a BBA graduate do b ed and with which subjects?
8th August 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

hi...please anyone tell me how to do B.ed?is there any entrance exam?because im new to this area.as im coming from corporate background....so this is franch or latin to me...so please do reply...thanks in advance
11th June 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

how to do B Ed in correspondence or regular with out any working experience
Pls if possible reply me in [email protected]
12th May 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Which b.ed degree is good for govt teacher regular or correspondence & from which university. I live in panchkula. I am ba pass with 61% from pu Chd and MBA with 71% as distance from Sikkim manipal university . Pls suggest me as soon as possible. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?