21st June 2012, 09:24 PM
aprajita92

How to do BBA if I am a Bio Science Student?

hello,i am a bio science student and i want to do bba.will it be suitable for me to do?will i have to work harder as it is a new subject to me?

2nd September 2012, 05:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do BBA if I am a Bio Science Student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprajita92 View Post
hello,i am a bio science student and i want to do bba.will it be suitable for me to do?will i have to work harder as it is a new subject to me?

Candidate who seeks to pursue Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA], needs to have passed the +2 level of examination, from a recognized Board in any stream. The required percentage of marks required varies from University/Institute to University/Institute. The duration of the program is three years.

The Degree program provides strong foundation for students, who are willing to go into the management field by pursuing Master of Business Administration [MBA] in future events. Candidate with BBA, pursuing MBA, already have gained the basic knowledge in the management education.

Some of the subjects of study which one needs to go through are as follows:
  • Management
  • Economics
  • Accountancy
  • Business Mathematics
  • Communication Skills
  • Growth & Structure of Industries
  • Marketing Management
  • Personnel Management
  • Business Statistics
  • Company Accounts
  • Industrial & commercial Laws and many more.
Note- the syllabus of every University or Institute may vary a bit.

For detail information, one must refer to the official website of any University or Institute offering BBA program.
28th June 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BBA if I am a Bio Science Student?

i am a medical student... i have completed 12th this year only. however i don't wanna go in science field. i want to pursue BBA and then MBA in future. am i eligible to go for this field??? although i am not too good at mathematics. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?