9th February 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I register for intermediate course of CS for this December exam if I appeared for T.Y.B.Com exam in the month of March? What is the procedure and fee structure of the CS course?

i will be appearing for t y bcom examination in this march month can i register for intermediate course of cs for this december examination of cs plz send me full information about the procedure and fee structure of cs course.

23rd May 2011, 05:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I register for intermediate course of CS for this December exam if I appeared for T.Y.B.Com exam in the month of March? What is the procedure and fee structure of the CS course?

You can register for the intermediate course. But you will need to mention in the application that you are awaiting results. You will need to submit the copy of the degree certificate before the exam. If you fail to provide proof you will be barred from writing the exam. You can purchase the prospectus to know further details.
16th November 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I register for intermediate course of CS for this December exam if I appeared for T.Y.B.Com exam in the month of March? What is the procedure and fee structure of the CS course?

my tybcom exams is due april 2012 can i register for cs executive before my ty exams for dec batch
30th November 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I done B.com from Distance Education and I didn't have Intermediate.Am I eligible for this course?
15th December 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

please suggest i want to register C.S today . can i appear for group 1 in june 2012.
27th December 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE EXEMPTION CRITERIA FOR THE CA IPCC PASSED STUDENTS WITH 75%OF MARKS & THIRD YEAR OF B.COM TO APPEAR FOR LATEST CS EXECUTIVE EXAMINATION.
16th June 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

CAN A CA IPCC PASSED STUDENT HAVE EXEMPTION FOR CS FOUNDATION IN CASE WHERE GRADUATION IS NOT COMPLETED..... ?
3rd June 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

is there anyfee concession for cs executive students who is meritholder but general caste
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?