22nd June 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?

Sir,
please sent syllabus of DRDO STA-B from electronics and communication engineering branch and which books prefare its exam ?

e-mail id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?
  2. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from Electronics and Communication Engineering? Books to be referred for the exam?
  3. Syllabus for DRDO exam for STA-B (electronics and Communication)?
  4. Old question papers for STA-B electronics and communication?
  5. Old question papers for STA B Electronics and Communication?
  6. Syllabus for DRDO STA exam for Electronics and Communication stream
  7. How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?
  8. Previous 5 years solved papers of DRDO STA B(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
  9. Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam for the post of STA-B(ECE)? Which books to refer?
  10. Which books are to be referred for GATE exam(Electronics and communication engineering)?
  11. How to apply for DRDO entry test for STA B? What is the syllabus for DRDO entrance test?
  12. Previous years question papers of DRDO for the post of STA B(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
  13. What is the syllabus of DRDO STA'B? I am a student of diploma ECE
  14. Syllabus of DRDO STA-B Computer Science Exam? Which books to refer for the exam?
  15. DRDO previous 10 years question papers for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  16. Which books should students of Electronics and Communication branch refer? Any special book for general science?
  17. What is the syllabus for DRDO entry test? Old question papers for the post of STA B Electrical Engineering? I am a diploma holder -- [New]
  18. Syllabus for DRDO STA-B entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?

Can I get particular material for STB B [email protected]
19th June 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?

I am a student of physics graduate & have applied for STA-B.I will be highly greatful if send me the syllabus and previous year question paper in physics and also do kindly refer me a book which would be the best.My email ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?