22nd June 2012, 09:49 PM
Bharati saha

How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?

Respected sir/mam,
i am from west Bengal and want to do m.sc in chemistry through distance mode. will i be able to do this from universities which belong to other states, e.g Tamil Nadu if those universities have study centers and exam centers in our states? also is it possible to do two different distance courses at the same time from two different universities?
Shubhajit saha,
west Bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  2. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode? -- [New]
  3. Universities offering MSc Chemistry in India through distance mode?
  4. How to do MSc in Chemistry or Life Sciences through distance mode
  5. University providing MSc Chemistry admission in India?
  6. Is EIILM university Sikkim good to study MSc Chemistry through distance? Universities to prefer for MSc Chemistry?
  7. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  8. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  9. Universities providing MSc in fashion designing in distance mode?
  10. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  11. MSc electronics in distance mode in Hyderabad? Which universities are affiliated by UGC
  12. Which universities are the best for government job in distance mode?
  13. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D through distance education after completion of MSc Chemistry by distance mode from Vinayak Mission University
  15. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  16. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  17. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities which conduct B.Com distance mode and LLB distance?
29th August 2012, 08:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharati saha View Post
Respected sir/mam,
i am from west Bengal and want to do m.sc in chemistry through distance mode. will i be able to do this from universities which belong to other states, e.g Tamil Nadu if those universities have study centers and exam centers in our states? also is it possible to do two different distance courses at the same time from two different universities?
Shubhajit saha,
west Bengal.

There is no restrictions of States to pursue a Distance program, as long as there is study center located nearby. There are various recognized Universities and Institutes, which offers program through distance mode including M.Sc in Chemistry and have their study centers located in various parts of the Country. In order to be eligible, candidate must have passed the B.Sc with Chemistry as one of the subjects of study. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are the list of some of the most recognized Universities, offering M.Sc in Chemistry through distance mode:

Nagarjuna University - Centre for Distance Education

Vinayaka Mission University - Directorate of Distance Education

Nalanda Open University

Karnataka State Open University

Alagappa University - Directorate of Distance Education

For detail information regarding study centers located nearby, refer to the official website.

Given, you are eligible for the course, you can definitely pursue two programs simultaneously through Distance mode.
10th November 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?

Is the distance m.sc(chem) has the same value as that of regular course? Is this ok for a PGt job?
8th December 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is sadanandam from hyderabad
i am studing mca 2nd year
i want to study msc chemistry in distance mode
sir please tell me
what kind of documents do i need
because i have no original T.C ,i submitted in my college & have only xerox T.C and all original documents
please provide required details
9th December 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

what documents do i need to do msc in chemistry in distance mode
9th December 2012, 10:56 AM
sadanandamkomalla

what documents do i need to do msc in chemistry in distance mode is it necessary original certificates because i am doing mca in regular mode
9th December 2012, 11:06 AM
sadanandamkomalla

sir my name is sadanandam from hyderabad
i am studing mca 2nd year
i want to study msc chemistry in distance mode
sir please tell me
what kind of documents do i need
because i have no original T.C ,i submitted in my college & have only xerox T.C and all original documents
please provide required details
5th March 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to study M.Sc chemistry correspondence in Bharathiyar university.Is it value same as regular?
24th April 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

am i do Msc in organic chemistry under delhi unversity or other north indian university?
how i can get the application form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?