9th February 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problems in getting a job if I have 2 years gap between 12th and BBA?

My percentage of marks in class 12 was 82% but after that their was two years gap,so now i am persuing BBA so at the time of placements will their be any problem regarding getting jobs? plz answer as soon as possible

Related Questions:
10th February 2011, 06:18 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problems in getting a job if I have 2 years gap between 12th and BBA?

You need to make sure that you have a good score in BBA too. You will certainly questioned about the gap in education. If you were working during this period or you can show proof of work experience then there is no issues. You need to give a good justification of what you did during this period. The interviewers need to be convinced that taking you on board will be beneficial to the company.
10th February 2011, 02:39 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will there be any problems in getting a job if I have 2 years gap between 12th and BBA?

Hello friend,

I don't think that there will be any major problem regarding this. At the time of placement the company may want to ask the reason of your academic gap.

If you are able to show them valid reasons with certificates or proofs then there will be no problem at all.

You are having good percentage also. So year gap must not matter in this case.

Don't worry, everything will be fine. Just carry on with your study.

Good luck!!
10th February 2011, 04:06 PM
simran kaur20389

Dear
No there is no problem, you have to face only on those places where age criteria is very specific, so if you are pursuing bba then no harm you can pursue it without tension.

aLL the very best
21st February 2011, 06:04 PM
priya2242

Location: QR.NO-2RB-6/2,KALPANA FLAT,BHUBANESWAR-751014,ORISSA

Will there be any problems in getting a job if I have 2 years gap between 12th and BBA?:

here r somne info.

check this out

i think problem may arise

if u hv a good marks in +2 no matters

to avid dicontinuity u need to hv any short term course which can be benificial

don't think for gap carry on

If you are able to show them valid reasons

thanks to answer u

//priya//
28th February 2011, 07:50 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

problems in getting a job if have 2 years gap between 12th and BBA
No there is no problem, you have to face only on those places where age criteria is very specific,
If you are able to show them valid reasons with certificates or proofs then there will be no problem at all.
You are having good percentage also. So year gap must not matter in this case.
You need to give a good justification of what you did during this period

good luck
13th May 2011, 04:09 AM
shoebahmed89

No the gap does nt matter if u perform well in ur bba program.for job it matters rarely
16th October 2011, 12:09 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

You need to make sure that you have a good score in BBA too. You will certainly questioned about the gap in education. If you were working during this period or you can show proof of work experience then there is no issues. You need to give a good justification of what you did during this period. The interviewers need to be convinced that taking you on board will be beneficial to the company.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/will-there-any-problems-getting-job-if-i-have-2-years-gap-between-12th-bba-84077.html#ixzz1asBWQ26F
16th February 2013, 11:07 PM
the monk

Thumbs up Re: Will there be any problems in getting a job if I have 2 years gap between 12th and BBA?

i think it's not a major problem to get a job. you have completed your bachelor of business administration,they are going to arise a question that,"why you have taken 2 years gap?"and "what you have learned for those two years? ", if you have the reliable answer for that and also get the better percentage in your degree with excellent communication skills then it's not a major problem for you to get a job. all the best..
17th February 2013, 04:07 PM
Beawar

Dear..

First of all let me tell you that there are many students like you who have GAP in their studies so do not worry at all and do not affect your studies because of that.. It is true that if somebody has GAP due to any reason then he or she is considered as a bad student which is actually totally wrong.. But you know the best thing is that you have gap after your Class 12th and not after Graduation and hence you are not gonna get affected by this GAP.

usually what happens at the time of placement company asks you about the GAP but they usually ask you if you have a gap in between your graduation and post graduation which is not there in your case so do not panic.

one thing that i want to tell you is that to be on a safer side you should get ready with a suitable reason and tell them that reason bu tell only if they ask.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?