30th March 2010, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

FCI managment trainee technical post: question papers pattern, books?

please tell me the question paper pattern and the syllabus for the management trainee (technical) exam.which books will be helpfull and from where can i get the previous years question paper.i am first ime appearing for the exam so kindly help me to find the sources.

31st March 2010, 11:29 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: FCI managment trainee technical post: question papers pattern, books?

you can download the papers and book details from
www.gjtutorial.com/.../fci-recruitment-2010-management-trainee-accounts-technical/ -
12th April 2010, 07:11 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: FCI managment trainee technical post: question papers pattern, books?

FCI has a proper selection procedure........

The selection process of category II consists of written test, group discussion and interview.
The written test will be conducted in Hindi/English .
The written test will be in two parts.

Part I will consist of 60 multiple choice question of the relevant technical discipline and

Part II will consist of 60 multiple choice questions of general aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis Computer Awareness, General Awareness and Current Affairs.

i think you can download the pattern,papers from the link given earlier to you ,........

for more details about the conduct of the exam...you can visit the following link.........

http://specialtest.in/fci/NorthMTACTech/

best of luck
14th April 2010, 12:49 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
you can get it from the following websites
1.www.gjtutorial.com/.../fci-recruitment-2010-management-trainee-accounts-technical

2.www.jobsinindiainfo.com/.../fci-management-trainee-accounttechnical.html

o k
all the best
16th June 2010, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the question paper pattern and the syllabus for the management trainee (technical) exam.which books will be helpfull and from where can i get the previous years question paper.i am first ime appearing for the exam so kindly help me to find the sources
23rd June 2010, 03:35 PM
rubia

I Want FCI Based Questions With Answers ?( that r Based on Revelent Technical Discipline Question )
25th June 2010, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

please tell from where to study for this xam. Plz tell its request.
28th June 2010, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the link where i can get the management trainee-technical i.e., finance based question.
28th June 2010, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i am megha singh, have applied for MT(A/C)2010, i want to know about question pattern for written exams
13th July 2010, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

where can I get previous year solved paper of FCI in agri graduate and ABM student
14th July 2010, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i wnt fci sample question papers for practice.and exam date for management trainee
27th July 2010, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me the question paper pattern and the syllabus for the management trainee (technical) exam.which books will be helpfull and from where can i get the previous years question paper.i am first ime appearing for the exam so kindly help me to find the sources.
please help me to find the answers of test papers of fci
28th July 2010, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the question paper pattern and the syllabus for the management trainee (technical) exam.which books will be helpfull and from where can i get the previous years question paper.i am first time appearing for the exam so kindly help me to find the sources.
28th July 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am megha singh, have applied for MT(A/C)2010, i want to know about question pattern for written exams
Hi Megha. my name is Neha. i have also applied for the same post. have you found study material or question pattern for the same? pls send me the link.
thank you.
31st July 2010, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i want management-trainee-accounts-technical
2nd August 2010, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to sample papers for assistant grade 3 in FCI.
4th August 2010, 07:20 PM
prathamesh22

http://specialtest.in/fci/NorthMTACTech/ go to this link for technical paper
5th August 2010, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

SIR' I WANT TO KNOW THE PATTERN AND SYLLABUS OF MGN TRAINEE TECHNICAL
5th August 2010, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the question paper pattern and the syllabus for the Category III Assistant (General & Godown)exam.which books will be helpfull and from where can i get the previous years question paper.i am first time appearing for the exam so kindly help me to find the sources.
5th August 2010, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

please please help me sir i want to sample papers for assistant grade 3(godown)in FCI.
my email id is [email protected]
6th August 2010, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Respacted Sir
Plase help me
tell me about the FCI Sample Paper for assistant (grodow)
6th August 2010, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Respacted Sir
Plase Help
I am B.tech Student in Computer science & Engg. can I submit the assistant grade 3(godown)in FCI
6th August 2010, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

plz send syllubs for assintant grade 3 general exam fci 14-11-2010
8th August 2010, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

please send fci(general n godown) previous year paper/sample paper to [email protected].
9th August 2010, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

please send fci(general n godown) previous year paper/sample paper to [email protected].
10th August 2010, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

please send fci(general n godown) previous year paper/sample paper to [email protected]
10th August 2010, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

please send FCI(depot & Technical) Previous year paper / sample paper to [email protected]
10th August 2010, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

sir actualy i am working in accounts manager in tirupur. pls tel the question paper model to accounts post
10th August 2010, 06:45 PM
RakeshJaiswal

Here is the syllabus for FCI Cat III group ACD:

Paper will consists two parts:
150 mins
a) Objective
1: Basic Agriculural concepts 30 questions
2: Reasoning aptitude and DI 45 questions
3:Computer Basics: 30 Questions
4:Current affairs and Indian economy:20
5:ENglish:25 question

b)Subjective
60 mins
1:AGriculture Based problem
2:Any general administrative problem
3:Any technological based problem
Basically essay type questions

This pattern is disclosed by coaching institutes in delhi.
It is an expected syllabus but from highly reliable and experienced source.
BOL to all aspirants
13th August 2010, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

plz help me with previous question papers fci ag3 technical assistant [email protected]
13th August 2010, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

hiiii
plz send me the Exam pattern n sample papers for Assistant grade III(GEneral & Godowns) at [email protected]........
14th August 2010, 02:09 AM
bholag

Dear Friend,
FCI managment trainee technical post question paper consist of two parts.
Part 1 is Objective part (150 questions)
Part 2 is subjective part .
their are so many publishers book available in the market but you can also download model questions from the below mentioned website:
www.successCDs.net
www.indiastudycircle.com
16th August 2010, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me exam pattern and sample papers/previous papers of assistant grade-3 . iam b.sc(maths,statistics and computer science) graduate 2010 pass out student with 65%.
PLEASE SEND ME LIST OF FEW BOOKS FOR PREPARATION .

KINDLY SUGGEST ME TO WICH GROUP I AM ELIGIBLE i,e (ACCOUNTS,TECHNICAL AND DEPOT) ON THE
BASIS OF MY QUALIFICATIION.
16th August 2010, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syallabus,pattern of paper,ne coaching center for ag3(godown n general)
reply at [email protected]
17th August 2010, 02:30 PM

i want a fci grade 3, depot,apptidude model question papers
18th August 2010, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to sample papers for assistant grade 3 in FCI
21st August 2010, 09:19 AM
devendra giri

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjit View Post
FCI has a proper selection procedure........

The selection process of category II consists of written test, group discussion and interview.
The written test will be conducted in Hindi/English .
The written test will be in two parts.

Part I will consist of 60 multiple choice question of the relevant technical discipline and

Part II will consist of 60 multiple choice questions of general aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis Computer Awareness, General Awareness and Current Affairs.

i think you can download the pattern,papers from the link given earlier to you ,........

for more details about the conduct of the exam...you can visit the following link.........

http://specialtest.in/fci/NorthMTACTech/

best of luck
MY gmail id is [email protected] please send the previos some papers & syllabous.
21st August 2010, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
please tell me the question paper pattern and the syllabus for the Category III Assistant (General & depot)exam.
which books will be helpfull and from where can i get the previous years question paper.i am first time appearing for the exam so kindly help me to find the sources. plzz send me this detail [email protected]
22nd August 2010, 07:02 PM
shyam3s

Could you please , send me the names of the related books for both management and grade 3 (tech).

Thanks a lot in advance

e-mail id- [email protected]
23rd August 2010, 10:39 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
FCI management trainee technical post exam consists of written test,group discussion,interview.the written test consists of two sections the first one consists of technical one and the second part consists of aptitude,reasoning,general awarness,computer knowledge.for question papers please log on to www.questionpapers.com/fci recruitment 2010.
All the best!!!!
25th August 2010, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

see details on http://careergovtjobs.blogspot.com/ for books to be follow
25th August 2010, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: FCI managment trainee technical post: question papers pattern, books?

Quote:
please tell me the question paper pattern and the syllabus for the management trainee (technical) exam.which books will be helpfull and from where can i get the previous years question paper.i am first ime appearing for the exam so kindly help me to find the sources
http://careergovtjobs.blogspot.com/ for books its true
26th August 2010, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

i hve done B.E IN COMPUTER SCIENCE.please tell me the question paper pattern and the syllabus for the Category III Assistant (General & Godown)exam.which books will be helpfull and from where can i get the previous years question paper.
28th August 2010, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i want syuallbu for fci group c
28th August 2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................
30th August 2010, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell me the syllabus
1st September 2010, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the question paper pattern and the syllabus for the management trainee (technical,general) exam.which books will be helpfull and from where can i get the previous years question paper.i am first time appearing for the exam so kindly help me to find the sources.
Reply at [email protected]
2nd September 2010, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

cani get some previous fci papers for gradeIII Depot
2nd September 2010, 04:11 PM
rahul_gemini

Quote:
Hi Megha. my name is Neha. i have also applied for the same post. have you found study material or question pattern for the same? pls send me the link.
thank you.
hi Neha, i m too sitting for Mt accounts, i guess general awareness is not the main concern but the syallbus n material for accounts n finance. i wud contact you in case i get some information n hope the same frm u.
rahul
(id: [email protected])
2nd September 2010, 04:13 PM
rahul_gemini

Quote:
me too wana know about accounts syllabus . be in contact if there any such information floating

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?