24th June 2012, 03:39 PM
sayanpanda

How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?

I want to take admission in Medical collage for MBbS course after H.S examination without the joint entrance in any medical collage in india.Please let me know the medical collage name along with state ,course fees and procedure . if my rank is high in admission test then I can take in admission in medical collage in management quota , Please give fees ,procedure and collage name with contact no.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  2. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  4. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  5. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  6. Fee structure & admission procedure for mbbs course in deccan medical college at hyderabad
  7. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  8. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  9. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  11. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  12. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  14. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
25th December 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?

if by chace i get less marks or prcentage in 12th sci nd in entrance also if marks is not up of 90 than how i full fill dreams of my dad for being an MBBS doc.? pls let me knw..........
30th April 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?

I pass HS with 70% and i want to get admission in an medical collage. So pls tell what can i do to get in????
16th March 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what is fee structure for MBBS , BDS, BAMS in private & goverment colleges for accademic year 2014 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?