24th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?

Sir,
I want to take admission in Medical collage(MBBS) cource in any medical collage in india withought given admission test.Pl.let me know the collage detail along with requsite fees and Procedure. If i get no rank in entrance test , I can take the admission for medical in management quota.My aim is to be a Doctor. Please how I full fill my aim.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  4. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  5. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  6. Fee structure & admission procedure for mbbs course in deccan medical college at hyderabad
  7. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  8. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  9. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  11. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  12. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  13. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  14. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
4th September 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?

how to take admission in any medical college for m.b.b.s?
4th September 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?

how to take admission in any medical college for m.b.b.s?
22nd November 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

how can i take admission in mbbs wihout entrance test?
6th July 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

where this university is situated?
and why you intake students without passing or with passing neet and aipmt exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?