9th February 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?

sir/,i want to take admission in b.com in aligarh muslim university.what is the admission process and percentile merit for admission in 2011 session?i am in class 12th final..plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. What is the last date to fill the forms of B.E in AMU?
  4. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  5. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  6. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  7. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  8. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  10. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
  11. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  12. What should I do after passing 12th if I want to become an Astronaut?
  13. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for B.Com after scoring 85% marks in 12th class
  14. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  16. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  17. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  18. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
11th February 2011, 10:44 PM
khan2003

Default Re: Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?

If you are an appearing student of class 12th then, you just fill the form for admission and fill 'RA' i.e result awaited in percentage column of 12th.

Then admission forms will be available soon, you can check the website too.

the merit list will deside about the admission, there is also sports and other quotas so, you can avail it also.
13th March 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?

WHAT ARE THE SUBJECT IN B.COM
18th March 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

what are the subject in B.COM
22nd March 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the procedure of admission in aligarh muslim university of b.com and admission fees
22nd March 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees of b.com and the procedure of taking admission
25th March 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of b.com in amu?
3rd April 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

how much fees for bcom
16th April 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

how much fees is in i.sc in aligarh muslim university of class Xi?
17th April 2011, 04:53 PM
fshaukat

Default Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?

I want to know the procedure of admission in aligarh muslim university of b.com and admission fees[/QUOTE]
6th May 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the acknowledgement report of sheeraz ahmad bhat s/o nazir ahmad bhat r/o chersoo awantipora pulwama kashmir...For b com.Hons.2011
16th May 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i have computer science instead of english.and my subject r hindi,computer science,math,bussines study,account,
16th May 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i have not english .can i take admission in b.com .plz reply me at my email id that is" rajput.abdulkhan8gmail.com"
18th May 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

when are the forms of bcom availible on amu website
23rd May 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when are the forms of bcom availible on amu website
i have qualified 12 and wants to take admmision in bcom.
29th May 2011, 12:44 PM
WAHIDA BEGUM

Post Re: Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?

Quote:
I want to know the procedure of admission in aligarh muslim university of b.com and admission fees
How much percentage is needed to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University and when is the last date for admission in A.M.U.
Suppose the persentage of a student is less than there is anyway to get admission in A.M.U or not if there is someway to get admitted please inforn I am waiting.
31st May 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there entrance exam for b.com in amu
1st June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to admisson in A.M.U IN B.COM KYA MEIN AB ADMISSION LE SAKTA HU
8th June 2011, 11:25 AM
sayem

Quote:
what are the subject in B.COM
when result will out
8th June 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the merrit for bcom in amu
11th June 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir how much merit require for admission in B.comm in amu...? I have 70% in class 12th and apply there with OBC qouta. Is it this more or not plzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir reply me on 07669192600 or 09045632320..................thankYou very Muchhhhhhhhh
11th June 2011, 03:01 PM
nishatfatima

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshaukat View Post
i want to know the procedure of admission in aligarh muslim university of b.com and admission fees
[/quote]
12th June 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

how many persentage need to admisson in aligarh muslim university
13th June 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

If a student has to appear in Compartmental 16th. July' 2011 of CBSE then how long it will take to announce the results? Moreover, is it possible that by that time AMU could grant admission to B. Com. on provisional basis and upon declaration of the results, it could be confirmed or cancelled accordingly?

Is there any possibility to get admission under NRI Quota? How many seats are usually reserved in B. Com. for NRI candidates?

Would wait for the reply ASAP.

Arham Hafeez
Al KHobar, KSA.
14th June 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Md. Nasiruddin from patna. Sir i got 59 percent with obc. Sir any chance for admission in bcom Amu.
15th June 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir kindly let me know d procedure of taking admission in b.com and what merit percentage is required kindly reply me on 9532842786 i m waiting....
15th June 2011, 06:55 PM
amit gaur2065

you are eligible ,
and you can fill the form at AMU, for more information you can see the website
www.amu.in
16th June 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir B.Com 1st year ki list kab hogi

Mohmmad Anas
19th June 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have only 75%in 12 class .can i get admission in amu.wht was last year's cut of in amu.plz reply fast in my email- [email protected]
20th June 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, When will be published the B.Com Ist year admission list on the bases of %

Zafar Husain
24th June 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 69.9% in 12th can i take admission in b.com
25th June 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Have you decleard the result of bcom honours
27th June 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I have 69.4 in class 12 can i get admission in bcom amu
28th June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the date of announcement of cut off list for B.com and how many seats are there . kindly reply.
regards
1st July 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

when will you send my acknolagment card
2nd July 2011, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i just want 2 ask when the list will cum out for BCOM, I m really tensed plz reply fast............ i m not taking admission in any other college bcoz i want 2 go 2 amu as the eduction system is very nice........... so sir i will be waiting for ur reply....
4th July 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

SIR my percentage in class 12th is 78.43 what is the lowest cutt off merit, my regd. no. is 109088 plz relpy sir via [email protected]
4th July 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

sir when d list will come out for bcom 2011?
5th July 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

boys result is out when girl will get their list??
5th July 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Assalam....?when the merit list for B.Com 1st year will come out?what is cut off list plz reply me on 9565022948.Allah Hafiz
12th July 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

what is last merit of bcom 2011
17th July 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

sir plz mujhe bataiye ki mera addmission ho gaya kya meri receieved under no 110770 hai ho gaya ho toh is number par inform kar dijiye GOVIND RAM SAIN 8233428404 [email protected]
18th July 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

WHEN MERIT LIST B.COM WILL BE OUT?
5th August 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I WISH TO STUDY IN ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERCITU FOR BCOM . WHAT THESE PROCEDURES ?
5th August 2011, 08:38 PM
joymendis

Smile Re: Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?

Hi,
To take up the entrance of class 12th you need to just fill the form for admission and mention as "RA" (Results awaited in percentage cell/column of 12th) .

After finishing this you can soon find the admission forms available on net. For confirmation you can even check the official website.
You will be selected based on the merit list and there are other quotas through which you can acquire the seat.
Good luck
22nd October 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to that a PCM student can apply for AMU B.Com programme. If it is possible . Plz tell me on my mob. Numbr.
Its my humble request to u.
Mob. 8410301441 8439418247 9759066733
Nadir Rao
Choundhera Dist. Bulandshahr. UP
4th November 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage to
5th November 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

sir b.com ke liye admission form kis date tak ayege sir plz reply must
17th December 2011, 10:50 PM
md numan usmani

Quote:
sir/,i want to take admission in b.com in aligarh muslim university.what is the admission process and percentile merit for admission in 2011 session?i am in class 12th final..plz reply
plz tel me the procedure to get admission for b com
6th January 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Asslamualekum Sir i want to know that how to get admission in AMU university in B.com sir i am trying to know that but i am nothing do so. plz imforme me sir soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?