24th June 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?

sir pls send me the list of all government colleges of engineering for direct second year admission in maharastra.

Related Questions:
  1. List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission -- [New]
  2. Cutoff list of civil engineering direct admission to 2nd year in Maharashtra government colleges?
  3. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  5. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  6. Cutoff list of Civil Engineering direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra colleges?
  7. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  8. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  10. List of government colleges in Maharashtra in Mechanical Engineering for direct 2nd year?
  11. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in government college of engineering, Aurangabad, Maharashtra?
  12. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  13. List of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2n year admission in Information and Technology
  14. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  16. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  17. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  18. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
23rd February 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?

how can i apply to govt collg. for leet.test
22nd May 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?

89% PERCENTAGE. WHICH THE GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IS AVAILABLE... SIR PLZ REPLY ME..
5th June 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

YEAR 2013-14 79.66%.WHICH THE GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IS AVAILABLE IN MAHARASHATRA PLEASE REPLY
14th June 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

which engineering college get in maharashtra at 77%?
21st June 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

sir, my diploma aggr. 76% in elect. Branch which be gov. Collg. gets me in OBC
21st June 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

which engineering college get in maharashtra at 87.13percent plz reply me .
25th June 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i got 79.24% agg. in civil engineering can i elligible for any goverment collage in maharashtra
25th June 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i got 79.24% agg. in civil engineering .am i apply for any goverment collage in maharashtra ?
3rd July 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a 84.63%Marks in diploma thread year can i eligable for goverment enginnering collage of maharashtra
3rd July 2013, 11:26 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?

Hello Friend,

All Government colleges for Direct Second Year :

• Government College of Engineering, Amravati
  • Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad
  • SGGS,Nanded
  • Government College of Engineering, Chandrapur
  • Government College of Engineering, Jalgaun
  • Government College of Engineering, Avasari Tal. Ambegaon, Dist. Pune
  • Government College of Engineering, Karad
  • COEP,Pune.

You can download Information Brochure and list of colleges from official website : http://www.dte.org.in/dse2013

If you have any query feel free to send thread on this forum...

Thanks...
4th July 2013, 12:58 AM
jayshree bacchav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir pls send me the list of all government colleges of engineering for direct second year admission in maharastra.
Hello buddy,

Here is the list of Government engineering colleges in Maharashtra :

1> College of Military Engineering - Dapodi,Pune.
2> Cummins college of engineering for women - Pune
3> DM Paramedical college - Mumbai
4> Defence Institute of Advanced Technology - Pune
5> Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological Institute - Lonere,Raigad
6> Godavari college of engineering - Bhusaval road,Jalgaon
7> Government college of engineering - Karad,Satara
8> Government college of engineering - Aurangabad

4th July 2013, 01:00 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi...............
Friends,

The List of Govt. Engineering colleges in Maharashtra like ::
=====================================

*** D M Paramedical College, Mumbai

*** Government College of Engineering, Karad

*** College of Military Engineering, Dapodi

*** Dr. Babasahab Ambedkar Technological Institute, Lonere

*** Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad

*** Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune.

All the best.................
5th July 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have 82.99% to third year diploma in civil engg. Can i eligible for direct second year admission for government engg. Collages in pune
12th July 2013, 11:30 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?
---------------------------------

1.Government College of Engineering, Avasari Tal. Ambegaon
2.Government College of Engineering, Amravati
3.Government College of Engineering, Karad
4.Government College of Engineering, Chandrapur
5.coep,Pune.
6.Government College of Engineering, Jalgaun
7.sggs,Nanded
8.Government college of engineering - Aurangabad
9.dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological Institute - Lonere,Raigad
10.College of Military Engineering - Dapodi,Pune.
11.Defence Institute of Advanced Technology - Pune
12.Cummins college of engineering for women - Pune
13.College of Military Engineering, Dapodi
14.Government College of Engineering, Karad
4th May 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Wath is the cutoff of government college in pune for year fyengg in year
6th June 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed ITI fiter trade .and now i am interested in in mechanical diploma for 2nd year so i want to what is cut of list ....plz reply
9th June 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

sir I got 87 marks in TY ETC please suggest government or autonomous collage for engineering
25th June 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

sir I got 83.89% in ty e.ntc .plz suggest me govt CLG of engineering.I m in obc caste also
25th June 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 82% in third year e&tc diploma. Plz send me goverment clg in mumbai that clg i get admission in 82 % plz send me
9th July 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 71.39% in diploma in mechanical. sir can I get admission mummbai colleges? pls suggest me.
9th August 2014, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I have got 84.63 in e&tc diploma list goverment college lin which i give admission
25th August 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the cut off of all government or autonomous college in Mechanical Engineering. branch.
5th June 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I got 86% in mech in last year ,so plz reply me the best goverment college in mh.
11th June 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,i got 89% in diploma of electrical engg.n i want a best government college soo i request you to suggest me a bst college...n actually i wnt to go for B.tech soo wich govt. college in maharashtra will be better for me....
31st May 2017, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 45% in 12th but in MHT CET exam i got a 60 marks so i request you to suggest me a best college and actually i want to go a mechanical engineering so which college in Maharashtra will i able to take admission
10th June 2017, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in mechanical engineering I got 80.71%mark with aggregate please give admission
30th July 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I want cutoff list of Government College Of Engineering Amravati for direct 2nd year admission in civil engineering of last two years?
14th May 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, after diploma can we take admission for direct second year in gov.engineering college of pune?
15th May 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I want cutoff list of govt clg of Engg. Amravati for direct 2nd yr admission in electrical engg.of last year??
6th June 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Govt polytechnic College Aurangabad. I got 75% aggregate. I request to suggest best government engineering college for which my marks are suitable. Please reply..
11th June 2022, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

2nd year chalu ahe addmion bhital ka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?