24th June 2012, 10:30 PM
Karthik035

Is there any problem if I get backlog during training at Syntel?

I joined in syntel before 3 weeks..when i attending interview my 1,2,3 and 4 results only published(BCA)...but,2 days back my 5th sem result published and i got 2 backlogs..
I heard that if get backlog they wil terminate...is it true?
Any way to avoid termination.?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  2. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less?
  3. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job?
  4. Infosys placement with backlog in last semester?
  5. Pattern of Training provided for selected candidates in Syntel?
  6. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. A student which has one year gap in degree along with one current backlog is eligible for Syntel campus placement?
  8. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  9. Comparison in terms of Salary, work environment and training prospect between Syntel and Tech-Mahindra for freshers?
  10. What kind of training is Syntel Ltd gives to their trainees having job designation as GET?
  11. Job opportunities for me after scoring 52% in B.Tech ECE upto 3-2 with backlogs?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  13. Syntel good or blacklisted company
  14. Offer letter, salary and bond details for Syntel company?
  15. What is the syllabus of Syntel recruitment exam?
  16. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  17. What are important topics for Syntel aptitude test? Should I go for Syntel or not? -- [New]
  18. Previous 4 years Placement Papers of Syntel?
2nd October 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any problem if I get backlog during training at Syntel?

I have lost my 12th marklist,is it compulsory to have 12th marklist at time of joining?is there any way?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?