31st March 2010, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I enroll for Post Certificate BSc Nursing course in Government College?

I am a staff Nurse from Maharashtra,I want to Enroll myself for Post certificate Bsc Nursing Govt. College ,Please give me detail how to enroll, if any entrance exam related to it.
and Suggest me some Govt Colleges for addmission.
or please give me some helpful web sites where I can get detail of these things.

Thanking you.
Pragati Nicholas

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  2. How to do post BSc Nursing in government college?
  3. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  4. How to do post basic BSc Nursing in government? I have finished my diploma in nursing
  5. Post B.Sc Nursing admission 2015 in government colleges of Kerala?
  6. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  7. When will I receive BSc Nursing course after completing diploma in Nursing?
  8. How can I get the form for post certificate degree in St Johns college of Nursing
  9. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join BSc Nursing while studying in 12th standard?
  11. Counseling date of BSc Nursing in government college of Kilbauk?
  12. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in government college? I have scored 90% in 12th
  13. How to attend the exam of Bsc Nursing? When will be the IGNOU post BSc Nursing examination in Karnataka?
  14. What is the least percentage required for B.Sc Nursing? -- [New]
  15. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  16. What is the percentage needed in BSc Nursing of Government College
  17. How can I apply for Teaching or lecturer post in Army Nursing school/college being B.Sc Nursing graduate?
  18. Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?
28th May 2011, 09:08 PM
mohit753

Thumbs up Re: How can I enroll for Post Certificate BSc Nursing course in Government College?

you are eligible for
Post Certificate Courses for BSc. Nursing

College of Nursing , Rajcndra Medical College & Hospital, Bariatu, Ranchi 834009 (Biliar) (Government) (Affiliated to Ranchi University )

All India Institute of Medical Sciences, College of Nursing, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110029 (Ph 661123, 6864851 Fax 011-6862663 Telex 31-73042 AIMS IN)

Eligibility : 10+2 or equivalent and a Certificate in Gen Nursing & Midwifery.
College of Nursing , Fort,
Bangalore 560002
(Karnataka) Ph 608745) (Government) (Affiliated to Bangalore University ) (Seats 40)
you can logged on to studyguide india.com for more colleges
2nd June 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I enroll for Post Certificate BSc Nursing course in Government College?

how to get admission in bsc nursing
8th June 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I enroll for Post Certificate BSc Nursing course in Government College?

procedure of admission for bsc nursing
12th June 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i m student of nursing 2nd year class i want model papers or previous papers of 2nd year nursing.so how to get papers of nursing 2nd year?
21st June 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I am sending this mail on behalf of my sister.
She is a General Nurse,working in United States right now.
She wanted to take B Sc Nursing through Online.
Are you providing this?
If yes, then can you send me the details needed for admission.
She want to take this as soon as possible..
Please do the needful
4th January 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i am complete staff nurse,i need study material for ap staff nurse entrance test for job
29th March 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i am completed gnm.i am 32yrs old.i want to join post bsc nursing in govt .what is the procedure were i can join.i have 4yrs experience.please do the needful.
18th April 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

hi sir / madam,
i completed my general nursing and midwifery in nizamabad . now i want to join for post bsc nursing in govt college
i have 1 year of hospital experience
so kindly give information a bout it please do needfull
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?