10th February 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Can an apprentice in govt. company will be given any relaxation in Job examination?

Dear Sir/Madam,
i have completed Apprentice training in one of reputed Govt. company. i wish to ask that if i pass the same company exam for job offering, will i remburse any relaxation in marks as when i went for same companies interview they told me that i am not departmental apprentice, and relaxed marks cant be given to act apprentice as i m registered as act. apprentice by company. clarify me. thanks

16th February 2011, 12:12 PM
Abhi_1

Default Re: Can an apprentice in govt. company will be given any relaxation in Job examination?

Hello,
There are no particularly marks relaxation company exams, If you have been working for the company and you are an apprentice there, once you clear your written exam, you will have a upper edge over others because you know how the work is done in the company , you are known to the officers working there, you will definaley have high chance to get he job with a higher position s you have right now.

i hope this cleared your doubt
16th February 2011, 11:42 PM
maheshmvgr328

Thumbs up Re: Can an apprentice in govt. company will be given any relaxation in Job examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
i have completed Apprentice training in one of reputed Govt. company. i wish to ask that if i pass the same company exam for job offering, will i remburse any relaxation in marks as when i went for same companies interview they told me that i am not departmental apprentice, and relaxed marks cant be given to act apprentice as i m registered as act. apprentice by company. clarify me. thanks
yes u will get remburse in relaxation in marks. one of my friend worked as an apprentice in hindustan shipyard limited and after writing and passing the same company exam he got more preference than the others because he worked there as an apprentice and he knew the conditions there very well.
18th February 2011, 02:51 AM
Abhi_1

Default Re: Can an apprentice in govt. company will be given any relaxation in Job examination?

hey Maheshmvgr328,
Did your friend get a relaxation in marks?? as in did he get some extra marks?? or just a preference in selection.
21st February 2011, 11:51 PM
maheshmvgr328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi_1 View Post
hey Maheshmvgr328,
Did your friend get a relaxation in marks?? as in did he get some extra marks?? or just a preference in selection.
he just got preference
22nd February 2011, 01:11 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Hi,
According to my friend you can get apprentices in govt. company.

If pass written exam then you deffinete get apprentice because rules and regulation are well known for you.so you can get benefit.
3rd November 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

apprentice in bel is useful for future or not
16th August 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

can i do apprentice.. am having back logs 2subjects.. i've done BE (IS)
26th December 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i completed my BTECH EEE in 2006 i joined in sai electrical construction and worked three years there but i didnt gain any exp over there so i resign the j i came out am looking other profile job which related to my core side what to do.. so plz give me one s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?