25th June 2012, 08:05 PM
AUG_007

How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?

Respected Sir, I am a diploma holder in Civil Engineering And I am passed out in year 1999.Now i am in service with Maharashtra govt.I want to do External B.E. or B-tech for my further promotion.So please you give me an informations regarding colleges and universities which are approved by UGC,AICTE & DEC Thank you
My e-mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Pune approved by AICTE and DEC? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  2. Which are the colleges or universities approved by UGC+DEC+AICTE?
  3. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  4. JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Udaipur) approved by AICTE,UGC,DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  6. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  7. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  8. Is it good to take B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Jamia Peer Muhammad University after diploma in civil engineering? Is it AICTE and UGC approved?
  9. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  10. Diploma in Civil engineering is approved by AICTE or not? Will Railway accept by Diploma?
  11. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  12. IASE university approved by UGC DEC AICTE?
  13. Can I get admission in AICTE universities after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university?
  14. Is B.Tech course conducted by JNTU university approved by AICTE, DEC or UGC?
  15. Is it possible to do B.Tech(Civil) through correspondence? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities offering the same facility?
  16. Karnataka state open university is approved for diploma civil engineering?
  17. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service?
  18. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department? -- [New]
11th August 2012, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?

i have completed 10th diploma with 52%.and i want to go with external b.tech. kindly suggest me the prefer university for my future.
27th February 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?

Respected Sir, I am a diploma holder in Civil Engineering And I am passed out in year Winter 2013 .Now i am working in Construction Company .I want to do External B.E. or B-tech for my further promotion.So please you give me an informations regarding colleges and universities which are approved by UGC,AICTE & DEC Thank you
My e-mail id is [email protected]
8th March 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college\university AICTE approved available in surat which is organising part time (external) B-Tech.
23rd March 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma in cs but i want btech to do in civil .please give your suggestion and ugc and aicte nomes for about
6th June 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How to do external B.E in civil after diploma ? plz give me information about universities in maharashtra..
my email id [email protected]
2nd July 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am channappa malali i had completed diploma electrical And Electronics enggineering in 2012 and now i am working in TATA MOTORS dharawad.

and i am interest to join heigher education liki B.E oR B.Tech. please tel me the procedure how can i take a admission through external. please mail me regarding that information

my E-Mail ID is ; [email protected]
23rd August 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i had complete my 12th science in year 2010.Now i am interested to do external B.TECH. in civil from university which are approved by AICTE.so please give me information regarding to registration in that universities,fees and exam centre in different states.
My E-mail ID is: [email protected]
25th August 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

res sir.
i had complated my diploma in computer technology in 2003 year i need admission external B-Tech in maharashtra which are approved ugc,dec,AICTE. pls send details [email protected]
29th September 2013, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
sir now I am incomplete in diploma is there in 4 subjects back but I am interested in btech. plz give me suggestion
30th September 2013, 10:21 AM
vaibhav joshte

Yes you can do External engineering after completing diploma
30th September 2013, 11:33 AM
vaibhav joshte

Yes you can do External engineering after completing diploma
2nd October 2013, 06:28 PM
subin1111

Hi,
As you have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering, you are eligible for lateral entry into B.Tech Civil engineering 3rd Semester (2yr). There are various universities such as Karnataka State Open University, Rajasthan Vidyapeeth and so on. For further details about university, feel free to contact us on [email protected].
4th October 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I have complite my diploma in 77.9 % in year 2014 so how to do extarnal b.tech or be aftar doing diploma in mechanical??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?