25th June 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?

Hello sir
I am Rajeev kumar from Delhi this year i have passed my 10th exam from cbse. I want to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University. so, I want to how i got admission in 11 th class from where i got form where exam will held and when? would you like to tell me sir.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam
  2. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  3. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  5. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  7. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Procedure for admission in class 11th in AMU?
  9. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  10. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  11. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  12. What's the procedure to take admission in 11th class in AMU? I am learning in 10th class from HMIC, Moradabad(UP)
  13. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  15. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
  16. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?
  17. How to take admission in 11th in AMU Aligarh? I am studying in 10th class
  18. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
14th September 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?

Sir my son is appearing in the 10th class examination from J&K State Board of School Education Kashmir province. please tell me the procedure of taking admission in 11th class at amu univ.
14th September 2012, 05:27 PM
being aman

Default Re: How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?

For getting entrance in AMU in 12th class AMU conducts its entrance exam for it.

This course is called as senior secondary school certificate course and is a self financed

course.

For more information you can go to following link of the univerisity:

http://www.amu.ac.in/controller.htm
14th September 2012, 08:45 PM
bhargavipooja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my son is appearing in the 10th class examination from J&K State Board of School Education Kashmir province. please tell me the procedure of taking admission in 11th class at amu univ.
For getting entrance in AMU in 12th class AMU conducts its entrance exam for it.

This course is called as senior secondary school certificate course and is a self financed

course.

For more information you can go to following link of the univerisity:

Availability of Form,schedule of Test ,date of test and Admission procedure of Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh Muslim University offers admission in B.A (Hons.) ,B.Sc(Hons.),B.Tech ,B.Arch and Diploma in Engineering and M.Sc.

The year of 2011-12 examination is already conducted but 2012-13 examination is declare in the month of February and you can analysis date of examination on the basis of previous Announcement.

Last date of submission of Application forms : Month of May-2012

Date of Entrance Examination : month of starting week in June -2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Procedure for filling Application form :

You can either fill online or Application form or download PDF version of soft copy of application forms and after filling form you can send to the official address of Aligarh Muslim University.

You can send application forms by hand or through Register Speed Post and it will be reach before 5 PM date date of submission of Application forms.

Admission in Bachelor degree course are following as :

1) B.Sc in Physics

2) B.Sc in Mathematics

3) B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

4) B.Tech in Computer Science

5) B.A (Hons.) in Hindi

6) B.A(Hons.) in Geography

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admission in Master of Science degree courses are following as :

1) M.Sc Microbiology

2) M.Tech in Production

3) M.Tech in Food Engineering

For more information or any query regarding examination than you can contact through Help Desk and 9:00 am to 6:00 pm calling facility available for you AND Contacted through this numbers : 98370-43335,92019401936.

For more information about Forms availability admission Procedure than please visit to the official of Admission department or control department of Aligarh Muslim University are following as :

http://www.amu.ac.in/controller.htm

14th November 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am Habeel from Srinagar and i have just appeared in my 11th c.b.s.e. exams.Now i want to take admission in AMU to study further.so if you can provide me any information regarding that i will be very thankful.
19th November 2012, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

I am Aman sidiqi from kashmir , recently i am studying in 10th in jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya . And want to get admission in 11th in amu . so i want to know the procedure and availablity of form and also dates of submission .As our 10th class final exams are going to commence in march.......
20th November 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Do AMU provide CA CPT course
11th December 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to know that is it difficult to pass the entrance examinations of class 11th?
16th December 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hello sir
I am Rajeev kumar from Delhi this year i have passed my 10th exam from cbse. I want to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University. so, I want to how i got admission in 11 th class from where i got form where exam will held and when? would you like to tell me sir.
thanking you
Exam will held at the end of May. For form, you go to website and download form from there.
20th December 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION IN 11 SCIENCE IN A.M.U after my 10 class
21st December 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

where amu exam held in gujarat
22nd December 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am asif reza from darjeeling i study in ICSE school and after passing from here i want to get admited to AMU so how much % do i have to achieve in nmy ICSE Pplease help
5th January 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in AMU in 11th class?
14th January 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir itzme zeeshan rafiq from baramulla j&k. I am getting my studies in Jawahar navodaya vidyalaya shahkote baramulla. I want to get admission in class 11th in AMU.from where i will get form and were exam will get. sir please tell me it will be your most kindness.
17th January 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the application form
of aligarh muslim university in 11th class ? Please send the fee structure of amusement of class 11th?
24th January 2013, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello,sir i m moeen from madhubani,bihar.i m in 10th now ,i want's admsn in amu, sm how to get the forum ,last date to apply, when exam wil be held and procedure of selection.jst help me to know. Thnx...
31st January 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am asrar zahoor from kashmir have qualified class 10th exams how can i get admission in amu plz mail me on ([email protected] 919419984095)
9th February 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

A/S SIR I AM MUSFART FORM ALLAHABAD I AM 10TH NOW I WANT ADDMISION IN AMU CALSS 11TH SIR PLS LAST DATE FROM TO APPLY WHEN EXAM WIIL BE HELD AND PROCEDURE OF SELECTION .JUST HELP ME ...CONT NO. 09026346438
9th February 2013, 06:27 PM
afrinkhatib

HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION IN 11 SCIENCE IN A.M.U after my 1O
18th February 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can some one tell me the procedure of taking admission in amu for class 11 for PCM and please also tell the cut off for science or the grade to get adimation , or is there only entrence exam . Pls reply me as soon ans possible
22nd February 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure 11th science,and form submission of last date
25th February 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir !my name is Daud raza khan i am giving exam of class 10th . i want to take admisson in class 11th.
thankyou
7th March 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is shah sajid hussain from budgam j&k i have passed 10th class examination with 68% above & i want to admission class 11...give me admission...
15th March 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i have applied for ba hons which books i have to study for test
15th March 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i have applied in ba hons which books i have to study for entrance test
22nd June 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can You tell me how i take in AMU in 11th class
23rd June 2013, 09:14 AM
Queries Answer

Quote:
Hello sir
thanking you
To get admission in the AMU, Aligarh you have to write the admission test which is conducted by the AMU, Aligarh and that test call SSSC (Science/Arts/Diplomain Engg./Commerce) are separate test for the each course.

And for the test date application form fill up date is over. Last date was to fill the form 18.03.2013.
3rd August 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i just missed the date of AMU for admission to class 11th..now i am studying in class 11th...can i able to give the test again for class 11th . i have all the documents .
17th January 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
My Daughter studying 10th class in Andhra Pradesh State syllabus.. How can I apply in 11th class or polytechnic course For her.. Iam From Hyderabad. Any Hostel Facility is there..
30th April 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chances of getting admission in class 11 after getting admission 53 marks under obc and distance study quota ?
16th August 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir this is syeed muqadas from Kashmir sgr...I had a keen interest in getting admission in amu after 11th may I know how do I do this admission thing
2.mAy I know the fee structure
Thanking you
19th November 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
I am hindu .
can i get admission in AMU

please ,please reply me
26th November 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is Nasir Ahmad Shah from kashmir{india}.I have passed 10th class examination of class.How to get admission in AMU..Whould you like to tell me ,sir
My phone no.8494087373
[email protected]
26th November 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is Nasir Ahmad Shah from kashmir{india}.I have passed 10th class examination of class.How to get admission in AMU..Whould you like to tell me ,sir
My phone no.8494087373
[email protected]
20th December 2014, 12:00 AM
SARAH RAHMAN

Hello sir
I am Sarah Rahman from Kolkata this year i have passed my 10th exam from ICSE. I want to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University. so, I want to how i got admission in 11th class from where i got form where exam will held and when? would you like to tell me sir.

Thanking you
25th February 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am jamal ashraf from azamgarh U.P.this year I have passed 10th exam for UP BOARD
6th December 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to know when will be the admission form for 11th class available in amu year 2018
Phn no. 9419022141
E mail [email protected]
27th April 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 10th now. I want to admit in class 11th in science stream in the year 2019. Please reply the procedure and when and how to apply?
24th February 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I am zeeshan ahmad Siddiqui Narsingh Garth dist Rajgarh M.P. I want to get admission Aligarh Muslim university sssc science 11th in aligarh. I am giving the examinations cbse board 2019.I want to apply 11th science amu. But www htp// amu controller examinations html website is not opening Please help me .how I can apply. Mobile no.9993318410 what's up send the details and admission website. My address Afser Husain 41o gmail. Com. 9993318410
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?