25th June 2012, 08:27 PM
harsh chaturvedi1979

Can I do B.Tech ccourse with AICTE approval after passing mechanical diploma with 5+ years experience

i am mechanical diploma holder with 5+years experience. Could i do b tec course with aicte approve wich can halp me in my carrier

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to see the approval letter from AICTE which they are referring at their site? Does ICE need AICTE approval every year?
  2. Which are the good universities with AICTE or UGC approval? I am in Mechanical Engineering
  3. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission for B.E in mechanical from AICTE approved college
  5. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  6. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  7. How to do Mechanical diploma in approved AICTE after passing 2 years ITI in Motar Mechanical Trade
  8. Will my friend get a job after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance if his university is not AICTE approved?
  9. Does MBA require AICTE approval? Does SMU has AICTE approval for MBA(HRM) course?
  10. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  11. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning?
  12. List of UGC AICTE affiliated institutes which offer correspondence Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course for a candidate who is working in Oman? -- [New]
  13. List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience
  14. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  15. Can I get any government job on the basis of Diploma in Architectural engineering?
  16. How to do AICTE diploma in mechanical?
  17. How to do AMIE after passing diploma from Mechanical? Which are the universities approved by AICTE?
  18. How to do diploma Mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved University after completing ITI Draftsman Mechanical
2nd September 2012, 12:36 AM
denwer1

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech ccourse with AICTE approval after passing mechanical diploma with 5+ years experience

You can definitely do b.tech in mechanical engineering from an AICTE approved institution. All you have to do is to appear for the lateral entry entrance of the respective university or college and score well in it. However you have to ensure the age limit for getting into such course wich are mentioned in the respective examination's brochure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?