26th June 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Will I get my CS degree after completing HSC?

i completed my hsc and now i am pursuing cs course. but i am not doing graduation so will i get my cs degree and will there be good job scope in future

26th June 2012, 12:34 PM
sheenam_mittal13

Default Re: Will I get my CS degree after completing HSC?

Dear you are not doing graduation then how will you get your CS degree? is it through diploma or some private course. just mentioned that.
If you are doing diploma then you are eligible for job but degree have more value than diploma.
for degree after diploma is known as lateral entry which is of 3 yrs. for that choose some good colleges like
Galgotia College of Engg. And Technology
College of Engineering Anna University
Lovely Professional University
Thapar University
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College
IES College of Technology
Panimalar Engineering College
Dr BC Roy Engineering College
Rest check the sites for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?