26th June 2012, 01:10 AM
kp8

Difference between Tuition and Hostel fees of SRM and VIT? Which is better teaching wise?

sir,why there is lot of difference between the tution and hostel fees of srm and vit?Teaching wise which is more better?

26th June 2012, 01:52 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Difference between Tuition and Hostel fees of SRM and VIT? Which is better teaching wise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp8 View Post
sir,why there is lot of difference between the tution and hostel fees of srm and vit?Teaching wise which is more better?

VIT university is a better option in my opinion as it is a well established institute and is known for the quality of students which come out of the deemed university.

VIT has excellent faculty, Infrastructure and better job opportunities than SRM university.

Its not that VIT is very good as compared to SRM.. they're considered neck to neck but i have heard from friends who have been in VIT that its excellent in academics and the students are all very much into studies so it ensures a good future.

SRM university somehow isnt a preferred choice for many somehow, it may have something to do with their relatively high fee structure though(1.5 times the fee of VIT).

Overall i think VIT has the upper hand and you should go for it.

Good luck

29th June 2012, 07:39 PM
mshady

Default Re: Difference between Tuition and Hostel fees of SRM and VIT? Which is better teaching wise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp8 View Post
Hello Friend,
No doubt VIT is far better than SRM. VIT has better faculty and better laboratories for Practical classes

Next important thing is Placement Record. VIT has better placement record and no. of good companies

Coming to VIT is more. I believe if you get option of VIT, you should undoubtedly select VIT.
5th May 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I have been selected in merit list of both VIT and SRM tell me which is a better choice for me being a north indian. Lso tell me why that university is best and is doing b-tech in EEE or ECE from that university is good option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?