26th June 2012, 12:18 PM
OnkarManna

What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?

if i do MBA after B.Pharm what are the job opportunities will be there for me nd how much salary will be there ?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  3. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  4. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  5. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  6. After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Tourism?
  8. Which course is better for sudden job and more salary between MBA and M-Pharmacy after the completion of B-Pharmacy?
  9. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  10. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  11. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  12. What are the opportunities and courses offered after completion of B.Pharmacy
  13. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences -- [New]
  14. Best courses offered after completion of BIPC? Which courses are offered and what are the job opportunities?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  16. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  17. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  18. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd September 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?

Sir,I complete b.pharm and I have colour blind problem what type of job I can do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?