26th June 2012, 12:30 PM
sathya21.1991

What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?

i am doing my 3rd year be mechanical after completing my graduate what kind of government jobs i will get?

Related Questions:
  1. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  3. How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  4. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks? -- [New]
  5. Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  6. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  7. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  8. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  9. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  10. Which kind of Government Jobs am I eligible after the completion of B.Com?
  11. Government jobs for B.Tech holders in IT stream? What kind of jobs offered for IT stream candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  13. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  14. How can I get a government job after completion of B.E mechanical?
  15. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  17. How to get a government job after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream?
  18. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
30th July 2012, 09:49 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?

Hello,
After Mechanical Engineering you could find lots of opportunities in the government sector as well as in the private sector as MECHANICAL ENGINEERING is said to be the EVERGREEN branch.

you can find opportunities in the Government in NTPC,ECIL,ONGC,BHEL,ISRO,DRDO,RAILWAYS,SAIL and many more others.You can also find opportunities in the state government jobs for the same.

Most of these public sectors have made it mandatory a GATE score as the eligibilty to apply and sit in their written examination.So i would suggest you to even appear for the GATE exams and get a reasonable GATE score.

And also your Engineering percentage would much be taken into account,so work hard and at least try to touch 70% as PSUs like NTPC,ONGC,SAIL ask for at least 65% in the Engineering degree.

As you are in the 3rd year its the best time you can also start preparing for the government jobs.Try to get into the basics of your subjects ast it will help you for these jobs.

You have to be well and throughly prepared for their written examination,even after your degree you have to devote time in order to qualify in the written examination for the same.

Good Luck.
30th July 2012, 11:15 PM
abthar

Smile Re: What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya21.1991 View Post
i am doing my 3rd year be mechanical after completing my graduate what kind of government jobs i will get?
hi

as a mechanical student,the followings sectors you can apply after finishing your graduation

government sector

BHEL

BHL

SAIL

NTPC

ISRO

RRB

UPSC

SSC

BSNL

PRIVATE SECTOR

HYUNDAI

ASHOK LEYLAND

RENAULT

NISSAN

MARUTHI

FORD

HYUNDAI

BMW

TATA

TOYOTA

etc

hope this information helps you

All the best
31st July 2012, 09:10 AM
Srikar achill

Default Re: What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?

Sir,After Mechanical Engineering you could find lots of opportunities in the government sector as well as in the private sector as MECHANICAL ENGINEERING is said to be the EVERGREEN branch.
you can find opportunities in the Government in NTPC,ECIL,ONGC,BHEL,ISRO,DRDO,RAILWAYS,SAIL and many more others.You can also find opportunities in the state government jobs for the same.
Most of these public sectors have made it mandatory a GATE score as the eligibilty to apply and sit in their written examination.So i would suggest you to even appear for the GATE exams and get a reasonable GATE score.
And also your Engineering percentage would much be taken into account,so work hard and at least try to touch 70% as PSUs like NTPC,ONGC,SAIL ask for at least 65% in the Engineering degree.
As you are in the 3rd year its the besttime you can also start preparing for the government jobs.Try to get into the basics of your subjects ast it will help you for these jobs.
You have to be well and throughly prepared for their written examination,even after your degree you have to devote time in order to qualify in the written examination for the same.
11th December 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir im doing 3rd year mechanical engineering ,i have some arrears and i will cleared that papers,so i would apply for the job for any public sector as well as private sector
24th June 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO GET CENTRAL GOVERNMENT JOB WHAT CAN I DO. I DOING 3rd year MECHANICAL. SEND ME MAIL AT [email protected]
31st August 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed be in mechanical this year I want job in this field but most of companies deny to take girls as employee. Please tell what should I do? What should I do for getting government or private job?
28th September 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Which cource scop in engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?