26th June 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Date of GMAT Exam? Fee structure for this Exam?

Could u Pls Update Me the Date of the Exam and fee Structure Of the GMAT Examination

Related Questions:
  1. Date of GMAT Exam? Fee structure for this Exam?
  2. What will be the fee to apply for GMAT Exam? When will be this Exam? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
  3. What is the fee structure for GMAT exam?
  4. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  5. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  6. Best Coaching Institute for GMAT Exam? How much is the fee structure for this?
  7. Is GMAT necessary for MBA in Dubai?
  8. Registration Fees for GMAT Exam? Date of upcoming GMAT Exam?
  9. When can one apply for GMAT exam? Date of GMAT exam?
  10. How can I prepare for OMAT to get admission in MBBS at China? Reference books for preparation?
  11. When does the GMAT entrance exam held?
  12. When Graduate Management Aptitude Test will be conducted?
  13. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  14. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  15. When the application form of GMAT will be released? Examination date of next GMAT?
  16. What is the date of the entrance exam for B.ed? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT? -- [New]
26th June 2012, 06:22 PM
epson

Default Re: Date of GMAT Exam? Fee structure for this Exam?

The fees for this exam are around $250.

There is no specific date for writing the test. Since the test is conducted nationally. so the individual is given a chance to choose the dates at the time of registering for the exam .
it is always necessary to register for the exam minimum of 3months before the date you want to fix. Suppose the induvidual wishes to appear for GMAT during the months of September to December then, it is required to register 3 months prior to their choice of date.
Suppose you want to change the date then you will have to pay $10 extra
26th June 2012, 06:31 PM
hans32176

Default Re: Date of GMAT Exam? Fee structure for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Could u Pls Update Me the Date of the Exam and fee Structure Of the GMAT Examination
dear it held on 17 june 2012.
fees is for private colleges is almost 35000 to44000 for different colleges.
but for gov. institute done this 6500/- per sem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?