26th June 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?

could u pleaes tell me which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring a cutoff of 167.75 can I get the best colleges? Which are the best colleges available for my cutoff in Chennai?
  2. Colleges I can get in Chennai and Coimbatore after scoring 8.2(OBC) in TANCET exam?
  3. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  4. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in Chennai Medical college after scoring 983/1000 in 12th in AP?
  6. In which engineering colleges can I get in Chennai after scoring 170 cutoff? I am from MBC caste
  7. Which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 32.25 TANCET score -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in Government BDS colleges and self financing institutes in Chennai after scoring 178 marks(MBC Candidate)?
  9. Is there any chance to get into Chennai City Government Medical Colleges after scoring 198.75?
  10. What is the possibility to get a seat in any one of the three government medical colleges in Chennai after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  11. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai?
  12. Possibility to get Anna University after scoring 38.37 in TANCET CSE? List of the top private colleges in Chennai?
  13. Top colleges in Chennai for MCA under TANCET Ana University colleges? Which college will I get after scoring 3276 over all rank?
  14. Will I get admission in good colleges after scoring 55 percentile in MAT? List of some good institutes in Kerala and Chennai?
  15. List of the medical colleges in Chennai that I can get after scoring 185.75 cutoff
  16. Marks required to join SSN college and details about fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  18. Eligibility for engineering colleges in chennai
14th January 2016, 04:25 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?

List of colleges

Chennai Business School
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Eva Stalin Business School

Global School of Business - Chennai

Dwaraka Doss Goverdhan Doss Vaishnav College (Autonomous)

Jaya Engineering College

Loyola Institute of Business Administration

IIKM Business School

Institute for Financial Management and Research

Maharishi Institute of Management

Magnus School of Business - MSB C - Chennai

National Institute of Management Studies

Rajalakshmi Engineering College

National Management School -NMS

Park Global School of Business Excellence - Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu, India

Saveetha School of Management

Rai Business School, Chennai

Sri Sai Ram Institute of Management Studies

St. Peter's University, Chennai

Vael's Institute of Business Administration

Tagore Engineering College

Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University, Chennai

VIT Business School - Vellore
Tamil Nadu, India

Velammal College of Management and Computer Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?