26th June 2012, 05:00 PM
shalugeorge

What is the admission procedure for MSc Environmental Science? Date of submission of application form?

I want to know about the admission procedure for M.Sc Environmental science for 2012-13 from Bangalore University for 2012-13. I would also like to know the dates for submitting the application form.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  2. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  3. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  5. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  6. Will I get admission in MSc Environmental Science after scoring 51.48%?
  7. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xavier's school? -- [New]
  8. What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU
  9. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  10. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  11. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  12. How to apply for admission in MSc in Gauhati University? When will be the prospectus given? Last date of submission of application form?
  13. Last date of submission of application form for CBSE scholarship? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  14. How to apply in Polytechnic computer engineering?
  15. M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology
  16. What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  17. Entrance exams for M.Sc. in Chemistry and Environmental Science -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Last date to apply for Mathematics Olympiads for 1st standard student? From where I will download application form? Procedure to submit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?