26th June 2012, 05:28 PM
Tmone

What is the total amount to be paid during 4 years of Aeronautical Engineering?

What total amount i have to pay as a fee during 4 years of aeronautics engg to punjab engg college , chandigarh ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. What is the total amount to be paid for MBBS 5 years course if we want a management seat?
  3. How much is the total amount per year in Aeronautical Engineering in AP?
  4. Total amount that is to be paid as a fee during 4 years of Aeronautics engineering in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  5. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement? -- [New]
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee for 4 years Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  8. How can I get the interest amount paid upon Education Loan back under CSIS Scheme of Central Government?
  9. Best paid sector of engineering among the followings?
  10. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  11. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What is ICWA course fee structure?
  13. Total cost of B.Vsc paid seats in any state?
  14. What is the fee to be paid to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How much amount is to be paid for ICWAI?
  16. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  17. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  18. Central Scheme to provide Interest Subsidy(CSIS) - 2014
2nd September 2012, 10:32 PM
ad55

Default Re: What is the total amount to be paid during 4 years of Aeronautical Engineering?

At the time of admission you have to pay 52,750 which include 5000 as refundable security and 5000 as one time service fee including 37,750 as the semester fee and 3000 as admission charges

after admission per semester fee is around 37,000 and there are 8 semesters in engineering course

for further details you can visit there website mentioned below
http://pec.ac.in/others/admissionsbe.asp
29th November 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total amount to be paid during 4 years of Aeronautical Engineering?

How many seats for aeronautical eng. in PEC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?