26th June 2012, 05:36 PM
Namra kazi

What is the fee structure for MBBS and BDS in pune at government or private colleges?

May u let me knw ,wat is the fee structure for mbbs and bds in pune at government or private colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  2. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  3. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  4. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK
  6. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  10. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  11. What is the fee structure in private and government colleges in AP for MBBS?
  12. Details about seats in Government and Private recognized medical colleges offering MBBS,BDS,Pharma D and BAMS? Fee details of all the category seats course wise?
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government and private colleges in Kerala -- [New]
  14. Fee structure of private and government MBBS colleges in Kerala?
  15. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government and private colleges in Punjab?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBBS and BDS course in private college in Karnataka? I have secured 930/1000 marks in IPE
  18. How to get admission in MBBS or BDS private? What is the criteria and the fee structure?
26th October 2012, 12:22 AM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBBS and BDS in pune at government or private colleges?

Normally the fees structure for MBBS in private colleges/universities in around Rs 300000- Rs. 700000 per year. In government colleges/universities it is lesser compared to the private or autonomous colleges/universities. But, if you get into the merit list you are financially safe or else the kind of capitation or donation they will charge can be from Rs 15,00000 to Rs. 40,0000.

For BDS the fees structure ranges from Rs. 200000- Rs 400000 per year and the capitation will not exceed Rs. 500000/-

A lot depends upon your marks as well. If you have scored more than 80% you might get scholarship as well.
26th October 2012, 01:56 AM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBBS and BDS in pune at government or private colleges?

Normally the fees structure for MBBS in private colleges/universities in around Rs 300000- Rs. 700000 per year. In government colleges/universities it is lesser compared to the private or autonomous colleges/universities. But, if you get into the merit list you are financially safe or else the kind of capitation or donation they will charge can be from Rs 15,00000 to Rs. 40,0000.

For BDS the fees structure ranges from Rs. 200000- Rs 400000 per year and the capitation will not exceed Rs. 500000/-

A lot depends upon your marks as well. If you have scored more than 80% you might get scholarship as well.
15th May 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: What is the fee structure for MBBS and BDS in pune at government or private colleges?

[QUOTE=potensis;2783067]Normally the fees structure for MBBS in private colleges/universities in around Rs 300000- Rs. 700000 per year. In government colleges/universities it is lesser compared to the private or autonomous colleges/universities. But, if you get into the merit list you are financially safe or else the kind of capitation or donation they will charge can be from Rs 15,00000 to Rs. 40,0000.

For BDS the fees structure ranges from Rs. 200000- Rs 400000 per year and the capitation wi
12th June 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BDS for nri students in private colleges
21st October 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Minimum Fees structure college in pune
27th April 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of mbbs in afmc in pune ? & what is the non mert list student fee ? & what is the fee of he is merit & as well as in afmc exam passed .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?