10th February 2011, 06:16 PM
nikita mittal

How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?

respected sir,
i am student at bk birla institute of engineering and technology, pilani.I am in 3rd year from electrical branch.please suggest me how can i apply for training at thermal power plant, kota.i will be obiliged.

nikita mittal

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  2. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  3. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  4. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  5. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  6. Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?
  7. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm student of polytechnic in 3rd year from Electrical
  8. Can I apply for diploma in thermal power plant engineering after securing 59.5% in electrical diploma?
  9. Industrial Training in Hydro Power Plant, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to apply for training in Thermal Power Plant Kota? I am a 3rd year student from Giet Kota
  11. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  12. Procedure to apply for training in Kotak Thermal Plant for Electrical engineering branch?
  13. How may I do summer training from NTPC Farakka? How may I get details in thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year
  14. Procedure to follow to apply for internship in thermal power plants? -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  16. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  17. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  18. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
11th February 2011, 05:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?

The best way would be if you could get the college placement cell get in touch with the HR of the Thermal Power Plant. If you feel the college will not be able to help you in this matter then you must approach the HR by sending an application. Do attach your resume to the letter. In the letter you can mention that you are currently studying in BITS and would like to do a project in the Power Plant. If there are any such opportunities the HR should get in touch with you.
5th March 2011, 05:33 PM

Post Re: How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?

[QUOTE=Anil mharwal ;302011]respected sir,
i am student at yit institute of engineering and technology, jaipur.I am in 3rd year from electrical branch.please suggest me how can i apply for training at thermal power plant, kota.i will be obiliged.

ANIL MHARWAL
12th March 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?

i am a student of 3rd yr in govt. engg. college ajmer , my branch is electrical engg.,i want to training at thermalpower plant so kindly give me some advise................. mukesh kumar
24th March 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

postal address of power plant
29th March 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Plz let me kno the e-mail id of any of the HRs at kota thermal power station,kota.
15th April 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

what is h .r. name of thermal power plant kota?
16th April 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

postal address of power plant.
26th April 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

i want to apply for training in summer in patratu thermal power station. i m in 2nd year from electrical and electronics engineering but i don't know how can i apply for this please suggest me. i will always oblige to you.
10th June 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i have been slected in kota thermal power plant for summer tranning ...now what is the procedure to appear or to start my traning in kota.?
18th October 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for training in patratu thermal power station
31st October 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in power plant training can anybody suggest the best institute
1st January 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

is three diploma holder of electronics can aplay for any job.
30th January 2012, 03:33 PM
drurv

The best way would be if you could get the college placement cell get in touch with the HR of the Thermal Power Plant. If you feel the college will not be able to help you in this matter then you must approach the HR by sending an application. Do attach your resume to the letter. In the letter you can mention that you are currently studying in BITS and would like to do a project in the Power Plant. If there are any such opportunities the HR should get in touch with you.
7th February 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

im pursuing my m.tech 2yr in power system....i want to work wit power plants.........
please suggest
21st February 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of 3rd year ece branch and i want to join summer training. what is the procedure of it??
22nd February 2012, 11:50 PM
Ashbey s

respected sir,
i am student at ck college of engineering and technology,cuddalorei.I am in 3rd year from mechanical branch.please suggest me how can i apply for training at thermal power plant, kayamkulam.i will be obiliged.

Ashbey s
26th February 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a student of 4th year Electrical Engineering branch.I can't know how to apply for this power plant training in noida .pls tell me about that.
my email [email protected]
28th February 2012, 10:53 AM
drurv

5th March 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
my self Vijay soni and i am pursuing B.Tec from Shekhawti Engneering Collage, please suggest me how i can apply for Kota tharmal power plant training, i am waiting for your kindly reply
1st April 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
my self yogesh rai and i am a ITI holder in electrical tread,2 year how to apply for training in kota thremal power station
7th June 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir how to apply for traning in 2nd year having electronic and communication engg please suggest me
25th July 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of 2nd year having electrical, can i apply for industrial traning, if yes then how to apply?
3rd August 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
My self Ritesh Kumar.I am pursuing B.Tech from N.I.T. ,jalandhar. Please suggest me how can i apply for training at Patratu thermal
power station.
26th August 2012, 06:43 PM
BISMAYA KUMAR BISWAL

I am a student of PDC in 3rs week in NPTI-NER,Guwahati, my branch is Mecanical Engg.I want to have a bright carrer in thermalpower plant so kindly give me some advise how to apply in thermal power plant. My Email Id:[email protected]
9th October 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
my self divyank muley,i am persuing my B.E. in electronics and instrumentation 3rd year.i need some help,,can u plz tell me how to apply for training in thermal power plant kota???
27th December 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
16th February 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of 3rd year electrical engg. from itm collage bhilwara.how can apply for summer training by nuclear power plant
6th February 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 3rd year electrical engg.How to apply for summer training in NTPC kolkata??
27th April 2014, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

How to applying letter for training in barauni thermal power plant please call me 09671647045
22nd January 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

we are students of 3 rd year btech branch eee in maharani girls engg. college jaipur .how we can apply for the summer traning in kota thermal power plant .archana arya ,krittika rathore , punam rama meena
19th January 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
My name is manish Kumar.I study in b.tech 3rd yr in electrical and electronic branch,I want to join summer training in thermal power plant in patratu ramgarh.
Please tell me how to join.my contact no-7417537918
31st January 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am Ajit Kumar Das 3rd year student from Maryland Institute Of Technology & Management(Jamshedpur) Branch is EEE sir i want to training in summers vacation @ patrahatu power plant ,
So sir how can i join for training please tell me sir in detail email :[email protected], i will be obliged for this accd
Thanks sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?