10th February 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?

I read that IISC is conducting a seperate entrance test for M.E and M.TECH this year? then what about the people getting GATE ranks? Are the students getting GATE ranks eligible for joining ME/Mtech or should they again appear for the seperate entrance going to be conducted by IISC?

11th February 2011, 11:11 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?

hi..
you will be called for the test of IISC on the basis of your gate score ,
then again you have to write their own test also,
but the tests are not conducted for all the subjects and fields ,
they are conducted for some subjects and some subjects there is interview
i am attaching the application info..
Attached Files
File Type: doc InfoAtAGlance.doc(46.0 KB, 198 views)
20th February 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?

with out gate score is there any exam for joining m.tech
30th May 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut-off rank for getting iisc admission for m.e.
2nd July 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

CUTOFF MARKS IN GATE SCORE TO GET ADMISSION FOR M.Tech in IIST IN ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
27th October 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of iisc entrance test for integrated msc phd in chemistry?
23rd November 2011, 12:45 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

EXAMS CONDUCTED BY IISc: GATE

no, there is no any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc.IF YOU want to do M.tech from IISc then you will have to write gate and you will have to get good ranks in GATE for iisc.

for P.H.D also iisc conducts exams.
24th June 2014, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Iam studying b.tech 3 rd year in jntuhces.How can i join in m.tech civil (geotechnical engg) in iisc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?