26th June 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do AMIE after passing diploma from Mechanical? Which are the universities approved by AICTE?

i have passed diploma in 2005 from machanical, now i want to do amie or any correspondence cource equilent to B E/ B Tech. pls let me know the good university should be approved by AICTE

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  2. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in AICTE universities after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university?
  4. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
  5. Can I appear for civil exam with distance? What is the percentage required?
  6. Can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the good universities?
  7. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  8. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  9. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  10. How to do Mechanical diploma in approved AICTE after passing 2 years ITI in Motar Mechanical Trade
  11. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  12. How to do AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical? What is the scope of AMIE in production, project engineering?
  13. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  14. List of AICTE approved universities and the colleges offering diploma in electrical?
  15. List of distance education universities approved by AICTE in which i can do mechanical engineering?
  16. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  17. Which are the AICTE approved mechanical institutes?
  18. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]

21st June 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do AMIE after passing diploma from Mechanical? Which are the universities approved by AICTE?

sir,i have question is , why maths subject is not in your syllabus ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?