26th June 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Will I face any problem in future to apply for government job? I have taken German Language as optional language in class 10th

i have taken german language as optional language (instead of hindi) in class 10th. Will i have to face any problem in future in applying for government jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  2. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed Graduation and Post Graduation in German Language?
  3. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
  4. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  5. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  6. What is the job scope in MCA+Germany language in India?
  7. What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses?
  8. What's the procedure for getting admission in Hindu college for learning German language? I am studying in 12th class presently and want to learn German language
  9. What are the courses to do afer completing Diploma in ECE?
  10. Which language course should I opt after completing graduation in Botany so that it may be helpful in finding jobs?
  11. What is the syllabus for HTET?
  12. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  13. Government job prospects with foreign language in addition to job description?
  14. What do people thing about Foreign Language? Why should one learn only German Language?
  15. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Availibility of Government jobs after completing advance diploma in German language from Delhi University? -- [New]
  17. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  18. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
19th October 2017, 06:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face any problem in future to apply for government job? I have taken German Language as optional language in class 10th

No, you get job in government sector without facing any problem because in government sector there will different type of jobs. While applying they’ll check the skills and the percentage in the core subjects.

You have chosen German language in 10th class and if you have good command on German language you can even apply for jobs in tourism sector, external affairs and other jobs in government sector.

You should not worry about that, there will be no problem in getting Government jobs. You can easily apply for the jobs in government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?