27th June 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for diploma in corporate law from Uk after completing BBA and LLB from recognized universities in India?

how do i get scholarship for diploma in corporate law from uk after completing b.b.a and ll.b from recognized universities in india with first division and my family can not afford it so can full scholarship available to me?

Related Questions:
  1. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  2. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  3. How to do diploma in corporate law with regular class? I am a student of LLB
  4. Is Corporate Law better than LLb for CS? Which one is a better option?
  5. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
  6. Which are the recognized universities in India for distance course in LLB?
  7. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate? -- [New]
  9. How may I do integrated course on law? I've passed 12th(ICSE) with 92% marks
  10. How can I study Law after completing BBA?
  11. Which subject should I do to become an Advocate?
  12. Procedure for doing Law after B.Com? What is the scope of it?
  13. Criteria to do Distance Learning course in LLB Corporate Law?
  14. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  15. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  16. Which are the recognized and reputed universities in India providing LLB through distance learning?
  17. Diploma course in corporate law and management affiliated to DU ?
  18. What is the starting salary after completing BBA LLB from NLU or Symbiosis Law school
18th June 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get scholarship for diploma in corporate law from Uk after completing BBA and LLB from recognized universities in India?

I need scholarship for graduate level llb.my 10th exam result 55%,h.s result 69% & graduate result with hons 40%.pls help me how I get scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?