27th June 2012, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in AIME after completing diploma in Nov Dec with 53.33%

sir i complete diploma electrical in nov-dec 2011 with 53.33% so i eligble for admition in aime and what prosses of the addmition? and how many fees. and which centers in gujarat? And which time i get addmition in aime.?

27th June 2012, 12:19 PM
cenahlr

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in AIME after completing diploma in Nov Dec with 53.33%

dear friend,
If you mee the specified educational qualification, you can join AMIE now. The admission is open round the year. All those who took admission in AMIE are called Non-corporate members of the Institution of Engineers (India). Only registered members are eligible to apply for Institution examination

Based on educational qualification, there are two categories of Non-corporate membership

1. Senior Technician (ST) membership, and
2. Technician (T) membership.

If you passed 3 years' Engineering Diploma or equivalent, you may apply for Senior Technician membership, and if you have passed +2 or equivalent, then apply for Technician membership.
8th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in AIME after completing diploma in Nov Dec with 53.33%

can i get admission in aicte university after complete diploma in ugc approved university.
18th August 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can u tell me which AICTE approved organization is best for corresponding b. tech program(i have passed diploma at electronics and telecommunication)...
10th November 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir
My name is tanvir alam. I completed polytechnic 3year diploma mechanical(production) in 2013 . I like in admission aime. My per. Is 67.66%. Pleas give me simple solution. I am place in meerut(u.p.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?