27th June 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for BSc Agriculture after completing 12th? Is there any kind of entrance exam?

How to apply for B.sc Agriculture after completing standard 12th?Is there any kind of entrance exam to be attended?If so what rank one should get?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of jobs are there for an Agriculture Graduate after completing BSc Agriculture?
  4. How should I study BSc Agriculture in AP after completing 12th in Maharashtra
  5. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  6. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  8. How to take admission in BSc agriculture after completing 12th?
  9. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  10. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  11. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  12. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  13. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture in Hyderabad after completing 12th with 59.3%
  14. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  15. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  16. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
  17. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture? -- [New]
  18. Which course is better between Agriculture and Veterinary Science for a girl? Job opportunities after completing the course?
8th October 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BSc Agriculture after completing 12th? Is there any kind of entrance exam?

How can I join in B.Sc. agriculture after 12th passed in 2008 with 53%?
28th November 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for BSc Agriculture after completing 12th? Is there any kind of entrance exam?

how to apply online foR entRence exam of bsc agRicultuRe afteR 12th ?
nd which is d paRticulaR website to get infoRmation fRom ?
24th January 2013, 10:06 PM

Smile Re: How to apply for BSc Agriculture after completing 12th? Is there any kind of entrance exam?

sir,muje agriculture mai admission ke liye kya krna hoga???? application forms kb fill kiye jaynge??? muje date bta dijiye
24th January 2013, 11:23 PM
vetdoc.01

Post Re: How to apply for BSc Agriculture after completing 12th? Is there any kind of entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply for B.sc Agriculture after completing standard 12th?Is there any kind of entrance exam to be attended?If so what rank one should get?
Hey dear

Bsc. in agriculture is quite a good career option which you want to choose..
Yes you have to appear for an entrance exam to get admission in BSc. agriculture.

The State level agricultural universities conduct entrance examination for admission to their various courses.

There is also a national level entrance exam that is conducted by the ICAR for admission into variuos agricultural course including BSc agril.

Indian Council of Agricultural Research ICAR invites applications for AIEEA UG on 100% seats at ICAR - Deemed Universities (Bachelor degrees at NDRI only) and on 15% seats for Bachelor degrees at
State level agricultural universities and SHIAT&S Allahabad for the Academic Session.

ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria:
For AIEEA UG Between 17 and 23 Years
For
State level agricultural universities 17 to 22 years

Educational Qualifications for ICAR AIEEA

For ICAR AIEEA UG &
State level agricultural universities

You must have passed and obtained not less than 50% marks in aggregate for admission under General, UPS and OBC categories, 40% marks in aggregate for admission under SC, ST and PH categories in 10+2 examination with PCM / PCB / PCMB / PCA / PCH subject combinations.
If having compartment / supplementary in any subject in 10+2 examination then you are not eligible for admission.

for more details visit the website of ICAR:- http://www.icar.ac.in

GD LUCK!!!!!
27th May 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

If someone has supply in 2 and then he/she clears it? then can he get admission in bsc agriculture in desired college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?