28th June 2012, 12:26 PM
Rosa2008

Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?

Can I do PhD in reputed US universities if I have ME/MTech degree from IISC/IITs? Since in India we get ME/Mtech and in US, MS for the same and also I was going through MIT website where they said they require MS for PhD program, so I am bit confused about this. Is MS mandatory for all reputed universities in US to pursue PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  2. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad? -- [New]
  3. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  5. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  6. Reputed foreign universities for Ph.D in Genetics?
  7. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  9. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Agriculture in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  13. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether to go for M.Phill first or rather should apply for PhD directly?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  16. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  17. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  18. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
24th July 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?

what qualification need for phd in computer science ?
3rd August 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?

I am pursuing MCA ..it's my final year and i m interested in further studies in US .. i want to do Ph.d.... how can i apply for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?