28th June 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?

I want to list of colleges which are offered the part time courses of M-tech in Maharashtra.

4th September 2012, 12:50 PM
surajm093

Default Re: List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?

1. Baba saheb naik college of engineering. , PUSAD

2.BharAti vidhyapeeth college of engineering , PUNE

3. College of militery engineering , PUNE

4.college of engineering badnera , AMRAVATI

5.kits college of engineering , kolhapur

6.laxminarayan institute of technology , nagpur

7.m.g.m college of engineering and technology , NANDED

8.maharashtra institute of technology , PUNE

9.sardar patel college of engineering , MUMBAI

10. Terna engineering college , NAVI MUMBAI
thanks
11th December 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?

tell me the m.tech colleges in mechanical engineering in maharashtra
28th February 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

what is creatria
6th March 2013, 07:44 AM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra

1.kits college of engineering

2.BharAti vidhyapeeth college of engineering

3.laxminarayan institute of technology

4.sardar patel college of engineering

5.college of engineering badnera

6.Baba saheb naik college of engineering.

7.maharashtra institute of technology

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd May 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

list of cooleges offering me/mtech in computer science in maharashtra?
25th July 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Please give the procedure how to apply part time ME/M-tech for mechanical engineering in Maharashtra
17th October 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i am working in industry. i wnt to join part time ME/M tech course along with my current job. so give fee structure, admission process as detail on my mail.
17th October 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges offering mtech/ me in mechanical engineering in mahagenco
23rd September 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How can somebody get conact and when d form will be on which suject can somebody may use and get admonition
20th June 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Please give the procedure how to apply part time ME/M-tech for mechanical engineering in Maharashtra
24th June 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Part time ME/MTech iin Electronics and telecommunication offering colleges in Maharashra
23rd May 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I am working in MNC one of popular Automotive company.I want to take admission in Part time Mtech courses(Mechanical Branch). Suggest me best colleges?
What is criteria for sponsored Mtech courses,give me all detail information for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?