29th June 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in US after completing MBA(HRM)?What is the procedure to do MS in US

hai . this is siri.. i completed m.b.a (HRM) .i want to do MS in U.S.. will u plz tel me what is the procedure to do M.S in U.S

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess after completing 12th in science?
  2. What is the procedure for CA after completing B.Com? I have completed B.Com(TPP) -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure after completing B.E ECE? Previous years questions with answers?
  4. What is the exact procedure to be followed to do CA along with B.Com? Procedure to be followed?
  5. Can I appear for CS exam while in final year B.Com? What is the procedure? Where can I get a job after completing the course and how much is the salary?
  6. How to become a marine engineer after completing B.Tech in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  7. Procedure to do CA after completing 10th standard?
  8. Procedure of CS application after completing graduation in commerce?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for MS in US after completing B.E?
  10. What is the procedure for D.Ed course after completing HSc?
  11. What is the procedure to get a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.COM and M.COM?
  12. What is the procedure to get a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing M.COM?
  13. Procedure to do B.Ed from DU after completing Graduation?
  14. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course? -- [New]
  16. How to get admission after completing 10th class? What is the procedure for it?
  17. Can I join MBBS after completing BSc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology? What is the procedure? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the procedure for getting a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.Com and M.Com?
14th May 2016, 03:24 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to do MS in US after completing MBA(HRM)?What is the procedure to do MS in US

To do MS in you US you need to give graduate record exam(GRE) and a TOEFL exam.
You need to score 320 above out of 340 to get good university and need to clear TOEFL by scoring above 100 marks out of 120 marks.
Suggest you to take consultation for GRE preparation and scholarship from any tution in your locality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?