29th June 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Tech? What is the eligibility? How to get admission?

i completed my m.tech in he last year.i want to do ph.d in germany.what is the elgibility.how i am getting admission.plese give me information in detail

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  2. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  4. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  6. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  7. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  8. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  9. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  10. How to get admission in Ph.D in Germany after completing masters in economics in Pune University?
  11. How should I study Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Tech in Mechatronics
  12. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Tech? What is the eligibility? How to get admission?
  14. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany? -- [New]
  16. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  18. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
14th May 2016, 03:31 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Tech? What is the eligibility? How to get admission?

You need to give an exam called IELTS in which you need to score good, so you can apply for high ranking colleges.
The TOEFL exam also needs to be given depending on the college you have applied for and the subjects you are choosing.
You can take consultancy from expert to get good University and scholarship benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?