11th February 2011, 06:12 PM
vkannan25

How to prepare for AMIE Section-B Examination of Mechanical Branch?

As i am working from 9.00am to 9.00 pm field inspn work, i could not able to spend enough time for studies.

Pls advice me how to prepare shortly to get pass in AMIE Section B- Mechanical Engineering

21st February 2011, 09:37 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: How to prepare for AMIE Section-B Examination of Mechanical Branch?

AMIE Section B Preparations...

AMIE is Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers which is an alternative option for such students who are unable to pursue Engineering Course through a Regular Engineering Course.

See My friend, If you want to Compromise Again with your Career, Then Go for Job don't need to study at All. Don't Mess up things, But if you want to clear The exam then you need to study at leat the Topics i am mentioning Right Now. The Summer Exam is Going to Conduct From 4 June Till 10 Of June.

Try to Complete the below named Topics as soon as possible.

See From This date to 4th of June, You have 4 Months & if you complete at-least One topic in 3 days then It would be very helpful for you + You can do your Job too.

Details Of Topics On particular Dates
  • On 4 june.
    • Analysis and Synthesis of Mechanisms and Machines, Manufacturing Science ,Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
  • On 5 June
    • Design of MechanicalSystems,Non-conventional Energy Systems,Tool and Die Design
  • On 6 June
    • Engineering Management,Power Plant Engineering,Optimization — Theory and Applications,Computer Aided Manufacturing
  • On 7 June
    • Mechanics of Solids,Manufacturing Automation
  • On 8 June
    • Mechanics of Fluids,Turbomachinery,Computer Aided Engineering Design,Production Management
  • On 9 June
    • Manufacturing Technology,Thermal Science and Engineering
  • On 10 June
    • Internal Combustion Engines,Design of Machine Tools,Design of Machine Elements

Good Luck Boss..
21st February 2011, 11:01 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for AMIE Section-B Examination of Mechanical Branch?

AMIE is Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers which gives an option to students who are unable to complete Engineering Course through a Regular Engineering Course.its very good course for the students who didn't able to complete their studies due to some reason

well its very good thing that you want to do engineering again because it can help you to earn good money in future.
if you are very sure that you want to do this then i am sure that you will definitly get success .just try to study for at least 2 and half hours a day while you are working.the exam is from 4 th of june so you have got ample time to study and get good marks and one more thing it would be better if you can take leave from your job for last 3 week before exam to prepare for exam.
the schedule of is:
4 june.
Analysis and Synthesis of Mechanisms and Machines, Manufacturing Science ,Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
5 June
Design of MechanicalSystems,Non-conventional Energy Systems,Tool and Die Design
6 June
Engineering Management,Power Plant Engineering,Optimization — Theory and Applications,Computer Aided Manufacturing
7 June
Mechanics of Solids,Manufacturing Automation
8 June
Mechanics of Fluids,Turbomachinery,Computer Aided Engineering Design,Production Management
9 June
Manufacturing Technology,Thermal Science and Engineering
10 June
Internal Combustion Engines,Design of Machine Tools,Design of Machine Elements
25th May 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

siri am doing amie , i received the sms from the IE , That is you have been elected as a ST membership. your member ship number is ST 562594-2 . but i have not received the study materials, in may 15 th i got the sms. please guide me , when i will write the examination,
9th June 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: How to prepare for AMIE Section-B Examination of Mechanical Branch?

if u cant give time 2 study den jst follow the paper soluction n clear all topics [note:- just reffer question n solve from any reference book.. dont read ans in paper solution coz some times either they r wrong or dey make it complicated]
8th March 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR! I got admission in AMIE(I) in machanical branch on 12th basis.i am not passout sec A ,but at the same timecompleted my mechanica ldiploma.how can i transfer my admission from TECHNICIAN to SENIOR TECHNICION.what is theprocedure PLz suggest me.
27th May 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

sir please good tips for amie section b (mech) & books name also tell for section b (mech) amie
3rd December 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have cleared section A and one subject of sec BB that is engineering management. Now if I want to change my branch will I have to give the engineering management paper again?
8th March 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

How to pass amie sectionb b mechanical enginer already i attend 5 time exam but I passed two subjects I want to pass remainder subject also this year how I pass plz give me suggest according to your knowledge and I read to much but I can't success in the examination what can I do plz suggest me how iam pass amie at a once
10th September 2021, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

How to study non conventional energy systems sub in two days to pass at 1st attempt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?