30th June 2012, 04:07 PM
harshad822

How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety?

i completed graduate degree in B.sc.IT from mumbai University & one Certification course in "Software Testing"but right now i am fresher..

and i want to make a good career in "Industrial Safety".
So please tell me scope for industrial safety in india.& recognized and government institute in mumbai and pune ?
also tell type of that courses available in that institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  2. Safety Officer job in Tata, Duburi after completion of Industrial Safety course?
  3. Recognised colleges for part time post graduate diploma course in Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety?
  4. PhD in Industrial Safety course if offered by which university? What I have to do for admission? -- [New]
  5. Information regarding Post graduation in Industrial Safety course?
  6. Diploma in Industrial Safety & Management papers
  7. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  8. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  9. Details of Industrial Safety Management Diploma course?
  10. How can I join M.E Industrial Safety Engineering after completing B.Tech IT?
  11. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges in India to do MBA in Industrial Safety? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which diploma course is suitable to get job in Industrial sector if completed B.A. and Diploma in Health Safety Engineering?
  13. Best AICTE approved Institute in Kolkata for one year Diploma in Industrial Safety program?
  14. How to do industrial safety diploma from distance education?
  15. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  16. Can I get lateral entry in civil engineering after DNG diploma in industrial and construction safety engineering
  17. Information about Diploma in Firefighter man after high school?
  18. Are there any government jobs after completing PGDM course?
17th September 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety?

can i do industrial safety course after diploma mechanical engineering
20th February 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety?

i completed graduate degree in B.sc.Bio from Kanpur University & one Certification course in "Industrial safety" from UTS Global & one year exp. as team leader at chhattisgarh cement carrier contractor of lafarge india pvt.ltd.but my english grammer is very poor.so i'm not continue this job.What is the scope in industrial safety
26th February 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Btech this year in electronics and telecommunication as my specialization.But now i want to pursue a course in industrial safety and environment.I want to know about the best institute which provides complete course and has a good recognition and certification which will help me further to enter any industry.
4th March 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed 2 i want take career in construction saftey side is there any courses that can bright up my future ..........plz help me
30th September 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi All, I Completed B,Sc in Electronics, MBA in Safety Management with 12 years experience in Safety Filed. Interested to do Phd (distance) in Safety or related to safety side, some body please shared variable information or suggest.

Regards
Jack
[email protected]
19th October 2019, 02:48 PM
vifsminstitute

Viswas Institute provides Fire and Safety Engineering and Industrial Safety Courses and Management courses and Campus Infrastructure in Lucknow, which offers diploma, UG and PG courses in the field. There are many in the demand market for this course, students who want to do this course, they can come to the Viswas Institute and get an inquiry for this course. Get more details to call now: 7800000171 or visit our websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?